The Ever-Lasting Battle

Inside the entertainment room, Talia was watching the TV episode of Sarina Universe with two green Levians sitting on her lap on the couch. They watched Sarina and her four girl powered allies are battling against the giant robotic serpent-like dragon that was built by Madame Eliza with everything they got, leading to their ultimate victory.

Then suddenly, the TV screen went off and turned around to find Camilla standing behind her with the remote in her hand.

"Hate to interrupt your favorite show, but Valina needs us in the main room, Talia." Camilla said.

The green Levians flew off from Talia and soared out of the entertainment room. Talia got up from the couch with a moan and then ran to hug her older sister.

"I'm tired of space, Camilla!" Talia said with a frown. "I wanna go home! I miss Earth and our mom."

"Me too, little sister." Camilla said, hugging her younger sister back. "Believe me, but we have to stop the Triceratons and deliver the last talisman, so we can finally go home."

Camilla and Talia walked out of the room as they headed to the hallway to the main room, where everyone sat down in their stations. Valina was typing her fingers on the control panel. Domino was relaxing with her legs up on the control panel. Kirana and Ariana were looking tired and in boredom. Ezra and Norbit were focusing on the coordinations. Rosetta was sitting on the seat while typing on the computer.

"Man, the warping is taking forever to get us to the Beta IV system." Ariana said with a frown.

"Yeah, you said it." Kirana agreed with a yawn.

"At least there are other spells I've learned." Ezra said.

"But remember; use your spells wisely." Rosetta said.

"The planet Vermithrax was known as the Planet of Darkness." Valina said. "It's also the home of Kùbào. She's one of the three Outer Cosmic Guardians of the Universe and an ancient Ruthless Leopard creature that protects the final talisman of the Cosmo Escalation with her life."

"Now approaching Vermithrax." Domino called out.

Everyone looked at the view screen and saw a large spherical planet straight ahead. The planet itself was dark red with three black medium-sized moons around it.

"We must retrieve the talisman at all cost." Valina said boldly.

"Let's do this." Kirana said determinedly. "Full speed ahead, Levians."

The Levians understood and typed their hands on the touchscreen to set the starship down on a nearby planet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Nexus passed through the planet's atmosphere, the K-5, Norbit, and Domino looked at the view window to see giant black voluminous crystals that covered the entire planet down below. They saw the vast alien temple that looked like a huge pyramid surrounded by four large stone monuments.

"There's the temple where the last talisman resides." Valina said. "Prepare for landing."

Then suddenly, the whole starship's alarm sounded the main room. The Levians quickly pressed buttons on the screen.

"What just happened?" Rosetta asked.

"Someone fired us!" Ariana reported.

"But who?" Kirana asked.

"That!" Talia exclaimed as she was pointing her finger at the view screen.

Everyone stared at the view screen and found a black spherical ship hovering right in front of the Nexus. Suddenly, the image of the Witches Six leader popped up on the screen in the main room.