Mages Forever (Part 2)

(Extra #10)

The K-5 groaned as they got up and found each of themselves in a glass cage. The siblings tried using their magic to break the glass, but it didn't work.

Suddenly, the mages heard a familiar sound from outside.

"Reptiles, time to wake up." A mysterious rang out.

The K-5 looked over at the other glass cages and saw the Turtles trapped in glass cages.

"Guys!" Talia gasped.

"Talia!" Mikey shouted in worry. "What's going on?"

"I think the Majo captured us." Ezra replied.

"Along with the Dark Keeper." Vee muttered in realization. "Let us go free, you creeps!"

A hooded figure, known as the Dark Keeper, and the Majo stepped out from the shadows to look at the Turtles and the K-5.

"I'm afraid we can't do that." Dark Keeper said. "You see, you all make the perfect target."

"For what?" Leo demanded.

The Majo turned on the big television screen to show a huge supply of mutagen in a secret room.

"With your mutations you two teams have created, we were able to create the perfect mutagen to wipe out all of humanity." Majo explained.

"You're responsible for the deaths of all those mutants?" Mikey asked in suspicion.

"You're both monsters!" Talia retorted.

"Heh, no wonder you don't see them anymore." Dark Keeper chuckled.

"Spider Bytes? Justin? All of those other mutants?" Donnie asked. "You killed them for your mutagen compound."

"Even all of those mage mutants as well?" Ariana asked. "Spider Fang? Omalgae? The others?"

"You're both psychos." Raph insulted.

"You both make me sick." Camilla added.

"Call us what you want." Majo said. "But we intend to keep it all in plan."

Dark Keeper pressed a button on the computer to show a blueprint of a bomb with a mutagen fuel system on the tv screen.

"You see, in about 5 hours till midnight, that bomb is gonna launch up and explode." Dark Keeper explained. "Turning every human into nothingness or mutants. Everything will become a huge apocalypse."

"You can't do this." Kirana said, trying to negotiate. "This is the world where humans, mutants, and mages live together."

"Live together, huh?" Majo questioned. "Then why do you hide? But since you're all wanting to know more, how about we show it to you."

Dark Keeper pulled away a dark purple curtain to reveal April, Casey, Macey, and Norbit in chains that were hooked onto the wall. They look up and see their mutant and mage friends.

"Guys!" Ezra gasped. "Are you all okay?"

"We're ok, Ezra." Casey reassured.

"Let them go, please!" Vee pleaded.

"First, we need just two little favors." Dark Keeper said.

"Like what?" Raph asked, keeping an doubtful expression on his face.

"Oh, you will know what our favors will be." Majo answered. "And all we had to do was take away the things you love the most."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~