Aliens Seen In New York!

Samara and Whitman walked through the abandoned building with their flashlights on a dark night. They are investigating reports of a "diamond woman" in an article of a magazine that Whitman was holding in her hand.

"Very strange." Whitman said as she stared at the magazine article. "Leia and Kale were tracking this creature, but it mysteriously vanished."

"Here I thought it was just some knock-off." Samara said. "I'm pretty sure those humans didn't think one of us was a diamond person."

Suddenly, Samara and Whitman heard glass footsteps coming out of nowhere.

"Is that Mala and Amber?" Samara asked.

"They're searching the south side of the city, so it can't be them. Silver's checking through tunnels. Plus, neither of them could walk like that." Whitman pointed out. She lifted her left wrist bracelet to project a small holographic screen and examined the area. "I can track its movement."

"What'cha got?" Samara asked again.

"I found it, but it's getting closer." Whitman replied, looking at the tracking screen. "It's almost as if it's entire energy source was somewhat of an...alien!"

Then, that so-called alien smashed the wall on the right side of the room that made both Samara and Whitman freeze in place. Two mage mutants backed farther away from the wall. Their eyes widened wide in shock when a slender woman came out from the broken wall. Her entire skin was covered by flexible organic diamond. She has long black wavy hair and violet-blue eyes. She wore a black leather halter neck top that showed off her midriff with pale blue trims, black leather pants with pale blue fingerless gloves that covered up to her upper arms with pale blue wrist platlets, and black knee-high combat boots.

"Incredible." Whitman gasped surprisingly. "She's real, after all."

"My mission is to find the mutaters on this planet." The diamond alien spoke with a calm feminine tone in her voice. "So do me a solid favor and stay out of my business."

"Sorry, but your business ends here." Samara said with narrow eyes.

"Go ahead and attack me so I can counter both of you." The diamond alien said with a smile.

Samara concentrated on her powers and released a violent lightning-charged tornado to swirl around the diamond alien, but the female alien dodged out of the attack and charged forward to deliver a strong punch from her left fist at the feline mage mutant's stomach. Samara glared angrily at the female alien and dashed forward to fire several arrow-like blasts of electrical energy at her, but the diamond alien rushed towards Samara at high speed and slammed the feline mage mutant to the wall with her diamond kick. Samara groaned in pain while lying on the ground unconsciously.

"That's what happens when you interfere with my mission." The diamond alien said sternly.

"Alien or not, you are no match against me!" Whitman declared.

Whitman turned herself completely invisible and lifted her wrist bracelets to fire laser beams at the diamond alien, who quickly dodged and held up her arms above her head to slam them down on the chameleon mage mutant that knocked her straight to the ground.

The victorious diamond alien looked around to see Samara and Whitman being badly injured on the ground.

"Sorry, but I have to keep going." The diamond alien said firmly.

The diamond alien walked out of the building and strolled quietly into the city streets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, the K-5 sat on the couch in the living room. They were preparing to watch the final episode of Fujita Des Cartes on DVD. Talia put the DVD in the DVD player and walked over to sit between Kirana and Ariana.