Pizzaface

Outside, Casey and Eliza were walking to the movie theater.

"Hey, let's watch a movie, Casey." Eliza grinned, staring at the movie poster with amazement. "I've heard Dusk of the Zombie 4 is wicked awesome."

"Sure." Casey said. He felt his cell phone vibrating in his pocket and took it out to read the text message from Kirana. "Oh, I just remembered something, Eliza. I have a date with April and I'm already running a little late."

"Seriously, Casey, do you really expect me to believe that?" Eliza said with a glare as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You're getting way too secretive, dude."

"Yo, what are you talking about?" Casey asked with a raised eyebrow as he was trying to keep his cool.

"Oh, come on. You can't fool me, Casey." Eliza said with a smile. "I know you've been hanging out with your Japanese squad. So, why can't I meet them?"

Suddenly, a pizza delivery boy came out of nowhere and ran over to the teens that made him fall off his bike.

"Help!" The pizza delivery boy screamed as he ran right past Casey and Eliza.

Casey and Eliza looked behind to see nothing everywhere at their sight.

"But there's no one here, dude." Casey said.

"Oh, yes, there is!" The pizza delivery boy cried.

The pizza delivery boy got back on his bike and took off, dropping a pizza box to the ground.

"Free pizza! Cool!" Casey smiled as he saw a pizza box on the ground and picked it up with his hands. "I'll take to...my date with April. See you later, Eliza."

"Yeah, whatever, man." Eliza muttered as she rolled her eyes to watch Casey running past her.

Casey ran into the alley and stared down at the pizza box.

"It does smell good, but I better take it to the guys." Casey said.

"Eat me."

"Huh? Who said that?" Casey asked, looking around the alley with quick eyes.

As Casey opened the pizza box, his eyes widened wide when a mutant pizza pie began attacking him by the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Kirana, Camilla, and Ezra were watching TV on the couch while Ariana was pacing back and forth on the K-Phone with a worried expression.

"I'm been calling Casey five times and he still haven't returned my calls." Ariana said.

"Ariana, I'm sure he's fine." Talia said as she walked up to Ariana. "He can take care of himself. You can't be overprotective of him all the time. I'm gonna order pizza tonight."

"But you're the culinary expert." Kirana said as she was glancing at Talia from the TV. "Can't you just make your own?"

"For once, I didn't feel like it." Talia replied. "Besides, I need more ingredients to make one anyway."

The K-5 looked to the TV to watch a new Antonio's pizza commercial. Despite the people acting weird on the screen, Kirana took out her K-Phone and dialed the pizza shop's phone number.

"Hello, Antonio's." Kirana said through the phone. "Five pizzas in delivery."

"Talia, you go out there and get the pizza." Ariana said to Talia.

"And you better not eat it." Camilla added threateningly.

"Fine, whatever." Talia said as she rolled her eyes.