The Lab of Mosaic

In the main room of the Shadow Clan, Lady Shade sat quietly in her throne chair. Tigress pixeled herself on the floor in the room and released a loud roar in the air. The K-5 stood on the left side of the room while leaning against the wall as if they were down to test some new upgrades to the hologram simulation.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Talia cheered.

"Whoo-hoo!" Ezra cheered.

"You got this, Kirana!" Ariana cheered.

"Hit her hard, sis!" Camilla cheered.

"Let's hope the upgrades Valina promised are good to our improvement." Kirana smiled as she stretched her arms and legs.

Kirana walked forward from the wall to the fighting battle and released a playful smirk at Tigress on her face before getting into her fighting stance. Tigress hissed angrily and got into her fighting stance.

"FIGHT!" Lady Shade hollered.

Kirana charged forward to attack first as she stood on one leg to the floor and quickly extended her other leg at Tigress's face with incredible speed and power. Tigress growled and ran towards Kirana to slash her rapidly with her burnt orange energy claws repeatedly, but Kirana blocked the attack with a medium-sized blue psychic energy shield. Kirana jumped up with her feet in the air and twirled her upside-down body to attack Tigress with her legs like helicopter blades. Tigress became dizzy for the moment, making Kirana smile for the perfect opportunity to strike.

"Haaaaaahh...!" Kirana cried. She gathered the full force of her psychic energy in her palms and then released an omni-directional sphere of blue psychic energy that hit Tigress with full force. "Kikosho!"

That powerful attack defeated Tigress and she got herself pixeled into nothingness. For her outstanding victory, Kirana performed a flip and crossed her arms with a winking pose and a victorious grin.

"Substitution: Talia." Lady Shade spoke.

Kirana walked back to her younger siblings, who were cheering for her outstanding victory.

"Totally wrong game for kikosho, sis." Talia chided.

Talia walked forward to the fighting battle and got into her fighting stance with a firm look on her face when Galva pixeled herself on the floor in the room and released a loud shriek before getting into her fighting stance.

"FIGHT!" Lady Shade hollered.

Talia winked at Galva with a grin and dashed forward to unleash a flurry of fast berserker punches and kicks before finally kicking the goo mage mutant away. That incredibly fast attack made Galva dizzy for a minute, giving Talia the chance to finish the battle. Talia had charged forward and relentlessly knocked Galva around the battlefield with a series of powerful blows delivered in different poses until she immediately defeated Galva with a final kick blow. For her outstanding victory, Talia breakdanced on the floor and did a pose with her two finger salute.

"KO! Talia wins!" Lady Shade announced.

"Oh, yeah! That's how I roll." Talia smiled proudly.

Talia walked back to her siblings as Ariana, Camilla, and Ezra stepped past her with smiles on their faces.

"Oh please, that was nothing compared to the best." Camilla scoffed.

"Now, watch and learn." Ariana said.

"Time for the guy to step up." Ezra grinned.

Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra stepped forward to the fighting battle to fight against Jinx and Crystallia, who were suddenly pixeled into nothingness. The entire Shadow Clan main room stage has changed into a holographic training room with blue grids in the floor and green grids in the walls.