Sandra Unleashed!

In the Fortress on the bright sunny morning, Talia was watching a new show on TV in the living room. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra walked out of their bedrooms from upstairs and entered into the living room with loud yawns. The siblings are wearing their night clothing: Kirana wore a neon blue elegant nightgown, Camilla wore a red night tank top and shorts, Ariana wore a purple nightgown, Talia wore an orange jersey and black track pants, and Ezra wore a teal loose shirt and sports shorts.

"Talia, what are you doing up so early in the morning?" Camilla groaned tiredly. "And what the heck is this nonsense?"

Ariana yawned so loud with her hand covering her mouth that she can't open up her eyes from her sleep.

"Casey's Dad showed me this good cartoon yesterday." Talia smiled, showing her older sisters and younger brother a picture of an anime sci-fi show poster from her phone. "It's called Ace Crown, one of the best anime show in history!"

"But this show is lame." Kirana yawned. "And you guys complained about Battlestar Matrix."

"Whatever." Camilla snapped, rolling her eyes. "There's no way I could stand watching this show."

Few seconds later, Talia's three older sisters and younger brother stared at the anime show on the TV screen with wide eyes and their mouths wide open in surprise.

"So, each robot is the princess of their entire planet? Wicked!" Camilla smiled.

"I know, right?" Talia beamed. "The purple robot is an inventor and scientist."

"This story is so accurate." Ariana grinned. "This show should have four stars rating."

But Ariana spoke too soon. She watched the part where a female purple robot was trying to ask the human boy to hang out with her, but the human boy was unaware of her affection and told her he'll go with her as a friend. That caused Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra to gasp in a pretend shock.

"Dude, that was so you and Casey." Talia smiled at Ariana.

"Whatever." Ariana said, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She got up from the floor and walked out of the living room. "I'll be in my lab if you need me."

Ezra looked at his sister in sadness as she left.

"Do you think Ariana's alright?" Ezra said.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry about it, bro." Talia said, encouraging her younger brother.

Ezra smiled but still felt concerned for Ariana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the lab, Ariana looked at her photo wall of the K-5 from kids to teenagers with a smile. She looked at the photos of herself with her sisters, her brother, and Norbit. But her eyes gazed on a photo of her and Casey skateboarding at the park. The frame itself was purple with golden hearts around it.

"I've noticed that Casey is failing his grades pretty bad no matter how many times I've tutored him." Ariana sighed as she held the picture close in her hand. "It doesn't matter anyway. I guess I'd better ask my best friend to help him out instead."

Ariana turned her face straight to the glass circular sphere containing the mutated form of her mage friend Sandra. She casted a spell to feed the ultraviolet mage mutant some food flakes and sat down on her seat to continue her research as she doesn't notice that Sandra was staring intently at the photo of Casey. Then, Phantom walked into the lab to check on her purple mage creator and found Ariana feeling completely dizzy and nauseous before getting started on her scientific work.

"Something troubling you, Ariana?" Phantom asked, running towards the purple mage kunoichi with concern.

"Oh, fine, Phantom." Ariana replied as she was sitting up straight on her seat. She gazed at the beaker with purple potion and grabbed a beaker of mutagen in her hand. "I'm just working on a cure for all of the mage mutants on the city called the retromutagen."