Mage Gangland

Outside the city, two young women sprinted across the rooftops as they are trying to escape the Amazons. One woman has blue hair that is a few inches above her shoulders and blue eyes. She wore a blue skintight leotard with dark blue embroidered vest and dark blue combat boots. She also has a pair of black fingerless mechanized biker gloves. The other woman has long green wavy hair that is tied up with a ponytail with two large dark green balls and green eyes. She wore a green skintight leotard with dark green embroidered vest and dark green combat boots. She also has a pair of black fingerless mechanized biker gloves. A blue-haired woman was carrying a black suitcase in her hand while a green-haired woman was lashing green energy cords as combat-like whips repeatedly at Mala and Samara. But the women ended up getting pinned down hard to the ground by Amber's giant ears through her fast reflexes. Verona landed over to the women and took the suitcase away with her tail. Samara and Mala caught up to the others.

"Whoa, this is a lot of weird stuff." Silver said as he opened the briefcase to look inside.

"What do you want with this stuff?" Samara asked.

"We're not telling you anything, kitty cat." The blue-haired woman snapped.

"Our lips are sealed." The green-haired woman said with a glare.

Whitman suddenly turned visible next to Amber.

"That's where I come in." Whitman said.

Whitman lifted her pair of wrist bracelets to plug two black USB cables at the women's foreheads, accessing information analyze their minds until her eyes widened wide in shock.

"No way! They're carrying secret blueprints to an engineer to build weapons specifically designed to destroy...mages." Whitman said sharply.

"That's right." The green-haired woman said with sly grin on their faces. "Every mage in this city is going down."

Suddenly, a young woman arrived on the other side of the rooftop. She has long straight red hair and red eyes. She wore a red skintight leotard with dark red embroidered vest and dark red combat boots. She also has a pair of black fingerless mechanized biker gloves. She held out two small bombs made of red energy in her hands and threw it to the ground that spread out dark red smoke around the area, making the Amazons cough hard to the ground.

"Trick or treat, freaks." The red-haired woman said. "The nerve bomb only works on mages, even if they are mutants as well. Ladies, let's roll."

"You got it." The two other women said with nods.

With that, three mysterious women escaped from the rooftop. The Amazons got up from the ground once the smokes cleared and found the trio gone out of their sight.

"We have to warn the K-5 before they use those weapons to wipe out mage kind...forever." Mala said to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Talia, Ezra, and Ariana sat on the dojo floor to watch Kirana and Camilla sparring each other with Sage observing the spar in front of the large tree. Kirana and Camilla kept blocking each other's magic attacks until Kirana kicked Camilla back with a swift kick.

"Oh, that was great. Finally, you have a way to push my buttons the right way." Camilla grinned.

"Don't do it, Camilla." Kirana warned.

"Go on, take another swing. Show me what you really got, sis." Camilla challenged.

Camilla charged forward to attack Kirana with fast punches. Kirana dodged various punches from Camilla and blocked the fists with her legs in an upside-down motion. Kirana had enough and used her legs to throw Camilla away to the wall. Camilla got up and grabbed her older sister that made Kirana gasp as she landed her on the floor. Camilla began cartwheeling through the air that made Kirana quickly block the attack with her arms. Kirana pushed Camilla away and quickly somersaulted forward to wrap both of her legs around Camilla's neck, punching the red mage kunoichi rapidly and jumped off to kick her to the floor. Camilla glared and got back up on her feet as she zoomed forward and performed an upward sweeping kick that knocked Kirana to the floor. Kirana blocked Camilla's rapid punches again with her arms.