Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)

(Extra #4)

The K-5 looked up at the troll with fear and drew out their wands in defense. Suddenly, Kirana detected an incoming spell with her aura sense and gasped sharply as the white magic energy hit the troll and forced it back. The K-5 turned around to see an old professor aiming his wand at the troll.

"Go!" The Professor shouted. "Let's get out of here."

The K-5 immediately ran with the professor out to the hallway, but they saw the troll still chasing them.

"This is useless! We're never gonna lose him!" Camilla complained.

"Our wands are not the only weapon we've got." Kirana said. "We're mages with powers."

"I like that idea!" Talia nodded.

Ariana stomped her feet to create a earthquake attack towards the troll, that made him halt in place to stop. Kirana lifted her hands to create water tentacles to strike the troll. Camilla blasted three fireballs at the troll to hit his hands. Ezra conjured up two lightning like whips to lash out at the troll. Leaving Talia to create a tornado to suck up the troll and sent the tornado out of Hogwarts to the lake.

After the troll was defeated, the professor walked over to the K-5.

"That was a remarkable display for mages, but I strongly advise not to use your powers on creatures such as trolls." The Professor said. "Magic is not easy to use on certain foes."

"And why should we not use magic on them, mister...?" Camilla asked.

"Dumbledore." The Professor introduced.

"Professor Dumbledore, we understand your advice and accept it." Ariana said.

"Good." Professor Dumbledore nodded. "Now you must get some rest, you have a new sport to try out tomorrow."

"What is this new sport anyway?" Ezra asked.

"Quidditch." Professor Dumbledore replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, the K-5 walked to the field where they saw a row of floating broomsticks with a wizard coach standing by them. They saw an obstacle course with three huge hoops and a bunch of candy golden eggs on a tall display.

"Today is Quidditch practice." The coach said. "First you'll need to ride the broomstick and fly through those three hoops to grab a gold egg and bring it back here."

The students and the K-5 walked up to each broom and hopped on as they felt nervous. The broomsticks flew up, that made the K-5 take a deep breath as they slowly drove forward.

"Hey, we're doing it!" Talia cheered.

Suddenly, Ezra started to plummet down that made him scream in fear.

"Ezra!" Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia cried out in worry.

Ezra hugged his broomstick and floated back up.

"Stay confident to avoid plummeting." The coach said.

Ezra nodded his head in understanding and continued to fly forward. The K-5 eventually felt confident enough to forget their fear and had fun by flying around and completing the course before they landed on the ground.

"Excellent job." The coach said. "Keep up your practices as we continue for a week. Now have a great rest of your day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the K-5 were walking down the hallway, they didn't notice a group of Slytherins witches spotted them and stood in their way to make them. The witches were five foot eight tall with peach skin and freckles. The leader had blonde hair, the second had black hair, and the last one had red hair. They each wore a gray suit with a green snake patch on the side, dark gray capes, and brown boots.