The Invasion (Part 2)

Inside April's apartment, she and her friends were watching the news.

"Invasion!" Carlos Chiang O'Brien Gambe exclaimed. "That's right, folks. The aliens are back! Robots are emerging from portals! UFOs are everywhere! A giant alien brain is stomping through the east village!"

"Oh no." Norbit said.

"This is messed up." Macey added.

"Yeah, I'd say we're basically doomed." Donnie spoke.

"Heh, second that." Ariana agreed.

"This is all my fault." April scolded with a sigh. "If I hadn't brought Irma to the lair and Eliza to the fortress..."

"It was no one's fault." Vee assured with a soft voice.

"You were just trying to protect your friends." Ezra added.

"You can't blame yourself, April." Donnie said reassuringly as he placed his hand over April's shoulder.

"We just didn't know." Ariana said, placing her arm over April's shoulder.

"It's really no big deal." Talia assured.

"Yeah, we can do that for you." Mikey said with a nod.

Donnie, Ariana, Talia, Vee, and Ezra smacked Mikey over the head.

"I'm gonna fix this." April said determinedly. "I'm gonna find your brothers, your sisters, and Casey."

Kirby stopped rocking back and forth of the couch in a curled up ball before looking at his daughter with a fearful look.

"You can't go out there, April! You and Macey have to stay with me." Kirby pleaded. He then hid his face into his arms. "I'm scared."

Just then, Mikey's T-Phone started ringing that caught everyone's attention.

"Whoa! Raph just sent me a text." Mikey said with a smile. He read the text message from his T-Phone. "On our way, being chased by Kraang Prime. Frowny face. Oh, guess they'll be a few minutes late."

"Oh, I hope they're okay." Vee said worriedly.

Then suddenly, Talia's K-Phone began vibrating from her waist belt.

"Hey, I got a text from Camilla." Talia said. She stared at the text message from the screen. "She's no longer with Raph and Casey, but she's on her way here while not getting caught by Kraang Prime. I'd sure hope she's gonna be okay."

"They better get here soon." Ezra added worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Camilla was running across the rooftops outside the city. She stopped running to notice Kraang Prime wasn't spreading mutagen throughout the city, but she quickly continued to move forward on her way to April's apartment without getting caught by Kraang Prime.

"You cannot run, earthlings! Your entire planet will transform!" Kraang Prime cried.

"If the Kraang perfected the mutagen, they can terraform Earth into dimension X!" Camilla exclaimed. "I have to warn the others fast! I hope Casey and Raph are okay."

Camilla looked down to see the Earth Protection Force came forward towards Kraang Prime as they began attacking the Kraang leader in retaliation.

"It's about time." Camilla said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere, Kirana and Leo kept evading the arrows with enhanced speed. Kirana released a wave of light blue ice energy that froze the Foot Bots and the Shadow Droids, leaving Leo slice the frozen robots in thin pieces with his katana swords. They looked up at Shredder and Lady Shade with glares on their faces.