It Came From The Haunting Building

In a Kraang compound, a squad of Kraang are chasing after a slender foxlike creature that has many cables trailing from its limbs. The slender creature looked like an extremely strong female fox. She has thick luxurious white fur that sweeps out to either side above her black legs, arms, and neck. She also has large white pointed ears, gleaming red eyes, and sharp teeth. The foxlike creature fought viciously against the Kraang squad, leading her victorious escape into the streets of New York.

But suddenly, one of the Kraang's laser gun hit the creature's arm. Despite getting wounded in the arm, the creature was able to escape into the streets undetected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, the K-5 are having a casual relaxing day. Camilla was playing on her red handheld game console, Ariana was doing mystical research on her laptop, Ezra was listening to music on his K-Phone, Talia was cooking something special in the kitchen, and Kirana was flipping through channels with the remote.

"Who wants to try my red velvet brownies?" Talia announced as she entered the living room with a tray of brownies in her hands.

Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, and Kirana turned to look at the tray that Talia was holding.

"Sure." Ariana said.

Talia's eyes glowed bright orange and four mini tornadoes lifted plates of brownies as each one levitated itself to each mage's lap before they vanished into harmless breeze.

"Thanks." Ariana smiled.

Ariana, Ezra, Camilla, and Kirana took a bite with delightful smiles. Then suddenly, a TV news story caught their attention.

"I'm Joan Grody." A female human reporter announced. "With a building shocking news about city construction workers attacked...by mutant creatures?"

"Huh?" Ezra said.

"The creature was like part woman, part fox." A frightening construction worker said to Joan Grody on the camera. "It came out of nowhere and started attacking me!"

Kirana and Ariana stared at Camilla as they believed that one of her rebellious spells has something to do with the news story.

"Hey, it wasn't me!" Camilla said defensively. "I swear!"

"Are there more malicious mutants menacing Manhattan?" Joan Grody announced onscreen. "Find out next on Grody to the Max."

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Ariana said slowly.

"We've got to track this mutant down and stop it ourselves." Kirana said. "Let's move."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the K-5 walked through the abandoned building that was shown on TV, they found a trail of medium-sized footprints that looked somewhat normal than any average mutants they fought before. They followed the mutant footprints until they heard a loud hiss and the sound of gunshots echoing the room. The mages ran forward and looked around the corner to watch a beautiful female snow fox mutant battling against another squad of Kraang as they hid at the entrance to the tunnel and peeked out to watch the whole battle in shock and surprise. The mutant snow fox was ripping the Kraang droids to shreds with her claws as the Kraang's laser guns continue to fire neon pink energy laser blasts at her, which only made the mutant snow fox's anger pushing further and made her screech furiously.

"You know, I have never thought I would ever feel sorry for the Kraang until now." Ariana said to her siblings.

"Agreed." Kirana said with a nod.

The K-5 turned back to the battle as they watched the Kraang droids stunned the mutant snow fox with short thin silver sticks with neon pink electrocution.