Riddle Of The Ancient Sword

On the building rooftop, Kirana looked around the city with a bright smile on her face. She really missed her home planet, the clear blue sky, and the fresh cool breeze. Her eyes slowly caught a familiar woman and a male mutant on the rooftop near where she was standing.

"Is that...who I...think it is?" Kirana thought hopefully. Her eyes were filled with tears when she recognized them from her view. "It's them!"

Kirana immediately jumped onto the next rooftop and ran towards her mother first.

"Mother!" Kirana shouted with a smile.

As Kirana opened her arms wide and went to hug Sage, the white mage woman began to pixel into nothingness. Kirana's eyes widened wide in surprise and went to touch Leo, who also pixeled out of her sight. Kirana started to build up more tears coming out from her eyes and dropped her knees down to the ground.

Suddenly, a bright white door appeared on the edge of the rooftop that caught the blue mage kunoichi's attention. She looked up to watch her younger sister walking from the door.

"Sorry for the interruption." Ariana informed. "But Valina want us in the main room."

Kirana sighed with a nod as the entire city has changed into a holographic simulation room, leaving her sadden for the loss of her mother and her boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Cristallum airship hovered orbit over a navy blue planet, Erin was staring at it in an observant manner.

"Have you located the talisman?" Erin asked her soldiers. "The Cristallums must find the talisman first before the Triceratons knew our plan."

"The first talisman is located somewhere in that planet, Captain." One of the Cristallum soldiers reported. "But we're going strange interference coming the planet as we speak."

"Assemble an away team." Erin ordered. "But let nothing distracted us from retrieving the talisman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown to the Cristallums, the Nexus was hiding itself behind an asteroid inside the asteroid belt.

"So, how exactly are we going to reach the planet?" Camilla asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"The Cristallums already detected the first talisman of the Cosmo Escalation on that planet." Valina replied. "We just need to reach it to deliver the talisman to them."

"Now, I really hate to be negative on the situation, but we may have some company." Domino said.

Domino pointed her finger at the view screen and everyone saw a blue spherical ship flying towards the planet in a quick speed.

"Who is that?" Rosetta asked Valina.

"I don't know." Valina responded. "The ship is undetectable, but I've bet the person inside is after the talisman as well. The Levians will guard the ship. The rest of us will take the Galaxy Boards."

The heroes went inside the exit room of the ship and they each hopped on a jetboard vehicle that represented their colors. Kirana was blue, Camilla was red, Ariana was purple, Talia was orange, Ezra was teal, Norbit was white, Rosetta was green, Domino was pale blue, and Valina was sky blue.

"Activate cloak mode." Ariana casted.

At her words, a strong wave of purple energy surged throughout the room and everyone were completely invisible out of sight. The Levians opened the ship's exit hatch and the heroes launched themselves out to head to the planet in fast speed.