Sandra Returns

On a dark night, the K-5 began fighting against a squad of Shadow Ninjas on a building rooftop. They have easily took all of them down with ease as they looked down at them with smirks in their faces.

"Normally, I can do this all night, but they're just no good enough to beat us." Camilla said with a smile. "If they can't take us seriously, then I'll have to break them."

"Clearly, their timing do need some work." Ezra grinned.

"Yeah, I honestly thought they have improved from our past fights." Talia snickered. "But I didn't think they looked this sad."

"I can't believe that the Shadow Ninjas weren't fighting at full strength." Kirana said curiously as she placed her hands on her hips. "The question is why?"

Kirana closed her eyes and focused on her powers to sense auras around the area until she detected a familiar aura from her power. She looked at the street on the edge of the rooftop and saw someone down below.

"Hey, guys. You gonna have to see this." Kirana said.

Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra joined their older sister as they looked at the alleyway to see a Shadow ninja staring at the TCRI.

"Is this a Shadow Ninja?" Talia whispered.

"But it's just one kunoichi. I don't get it." Camilla said with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe she's on a lookout for her crew." Ariana said with a shrug.

"Anyone find this girl kinda fearless?" Ezra asked.

"Only one way to find out." Kirana said. "Let's go."

The K-5 jumped down in an alley and dashed toward the kunoichi. But they unexpectedly got surrounded by another squad of Shadow Ninjas. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra summoned their elemental magic in fighting stances.

"This is gonna be the best night ever!" Camilla smiled.

The K-5 charged forward to attack the Shadow Ninjas as they easily took them down in seconds. One of the Shadow Ninjas made hand signals for retreat and the rest of Shadow Ninjas were gone.

"Did that anyone find that weird?" Kirana asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Beats me." Talia said with a shrug.

"Guys?"

"Who said that?" Ezra asked.

The K-5 turned around to face a masked kunoichi, who removed her ninja mask and revealed herself with a happy smiling face.

"Sandra?" Ariana gasped.

"Hey, guys!" Sandra greeted with a smile. "I've never thought I'd see you five again."

"Sandra, what are you doing with the Shadow Clan?" Camilla demanded.

"Well, I was exploring around the city like I always do." Sandra explained. "So, I joined Scarlett's dojo for my fighting style. Then, they asked me if I wanted to join the Shadow Clan and I accept."

The K-5 stared at Sandra in shock by the ultraviolet mage's story.

"Wow." Talia remarked. "That was unexpected."

"But I've only been with them a few days." Sandra added. "But when I realize the true meaning of the Shadow Clan, I've decided to spy on their plans and missions just in case I meet you five again."

"So why are the Shadow fighting the Kraang?" Kirana asked.

"That I don't know, but I could gather information for you." Sandra said.