Of Golem and Women

Casey, April, Norbit, and Eliza walked out of the Barcade arcade center and left the place into the alley.

"I seriously love that new arcade game they brought yesterday." Eliza smiled. "The graphics were super wicked."

"The game was very adaptable in the cutscenes." Norbit said.

"You two have been really close lately." April said. "Due to the fact you two share the love of competing arcade games."

"It's part of my everyday drive." Eliza replied.

"Hey, you're not slightly jealous, are you, Red?" Casey smirked as he was wheeling his bike.

April smirked back as she and her friends walked into the opening alleyway until a black creature ran past them that made April jump in fear.

"That was an unknown creature." Norbit said.

"What was that?" April asked.

"I can't believe you out of all people in my life is afraid of something so small." Eliza teased with an amusing grin.

Casey walked forward to the trash cans and picked up a black Hopkinsville goblin in his hands. The goblin creature has pale blue gemstone-like eyes, a purple gemstone on its chest, and sharp claws and teeth. The creature looked at Casey with a friendly smile.

"Cool. It's a goblin." Casey said with a happy smile. "But what would it be doing here?"

"Don't know." April said with a shrug. "It looks lost."

"A strange goblin lost in the city?" Eliza said. "Imagine the press when they found out about this thing."

"The goblin is feeling frightened and needs a place to relax." Norbit said, after scanning the goblin.

"Don't worry, I know just the person who can help this creature." Casey said as he got onto his bike. "Catch you later, Eliza."

Eliza waved her hand out as she watched April hopping onto the back of Casey's bike while Norbit sat on the passenger seat on the side and Casey immediately pedaled away onto the street.

"Casey has been ditching me with April and Norbit every day and I'm gonna find out why." Eliza muttered.

Eliza wasn't aware that there was a large creature creeping up closer from behind until she spun around and didn't have time to scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Kirana was standing on her position towards Sage for today's training lesson while Ariana, Talia, Camilla, and Ezra sat on their mats to watch the blue mage kunoichi against the white mage.

"I don't know about this, mother." Kirana said uncomfortably. "Are you sure this is good idea?"

"I assure you, it is." Sage replied as she summoned a white blindfold cloth over her eyes and stood casually with her hands folded behind her back. "Let us begin."

Kirana took a deep breath and transformed her hand into a claw composed of ice. She lunged forward and attacked her mother, who vanished out of sight and reappeared behind her daughter in remarkable speed. Ariana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra couldn't help but cheer for Sage as Kirana kept striking her blindfolded mother with her icy claw.

"The lesson of Blind fighting allows the mystic to rely on perception and giving the illusion of control." Sage explained as she levitated herself to circle around Kirana. "It also can detect and overcome any foe with your keen senses."

Kirana quickly transformed her other hand into an icy claw and leapt into the air. Sage sensed her daughter's movements and moved away with a backflip, causing Kirana to strike her claws to the ground. Kirana charged forward and slashed her icy claws in every direction to strike Sage, but the white mage kept vanishing out of her daughter's sight many times. As Sage reappeared behind Kirana, she surrounded her left foot with white energy and kicked the blue mage kunoichi's back that sent Kirana crashed face first on the dojo's wall.