Mage or Monster

Inside an old empty lab, Vela was trying her very best to recreate her camouflage neurochemical on the lab table after the battle between her and the K-5. She paid no attention to the fact that she's surrounded by cages that are filled with strange mystical creatures as the only test subjects available to her research. The creatures have pink bodies with five tentacles, short white crown, red eyes with blue sclera.

"If those mages thought they have stopped me, then they were wrong." Vela said angrily to herself. "Even though these weird jellyfishes are the only ones for my experiments, I almost recreated my camouflage neurochemical combined with their own powers." She held up a syringe of neon green liquid in her hand. "When it is complete, all of those people who rejected me will tremble before the power of Dr. Vela North."

The enraged Vela nearly finished making her serum, unaware of two mystical jellyfish mages were hanging on the power lines above her. Then, some power lines were chewing on that send each one flying into beakers full of volatile chemicals, igniting a large explosion around the empty room. The explosion also caused all of Vela's body to get mutilated and the chemical that she was working on seeped through her scars. All the mystical jellyfish creatures began to flee out of the room from the flames.

"No! Help me! Please!" Vela commanded.

At her words, all the mystical jellyfish creatures came flying back to help their master. That's when Vela discovered her mental control over the mystical jellyfish creatures. Now that she's a mage human hybrid with the ability to control every mystical jellyfish creature at her will, she'll proceed her plans to get her revenge on the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, the siblings have a friendly match against Sage. They crouched in a huddle behind their mother for a full-proof plan.

"Ok, here's the plan." Kirana said. "Ariana is gonna strike first."

"Wait, why me?" Ariana hissed. "I'm going to get creamed!"

"Well, getting creamed is part of your everyday training defeat." Camilla joked.

Ariana scowled at her hotheaded sister's words.

"Will this really work than last time?" Ezra asked.

"Trust me. It's all part of my plan to catch mother off guard." Kirana grinned confidently.

"Uh, Kirana, don't get me wrong." Talia remarked. "But us against mother is one way of getting our butts whipped when it comes to your plans."

"Ok, Talia, you attack." Kirana scowled.

"I'm doomed." Talia muttered.

"Alright, now that's outta the way, let's do this!" Camilla snapped impatiently.

The K-5 got up from the floor and silently surrounded their mother, who tilted her head slightly because she can sense her four daughters and son with her eyes closed. Sage stepped one foot forward and ready to defend herself. As Kirana gave her younger sisters a nod, Talia charged Sage from behind and leaped into the air to aim her foot at her mother's head. Sage quickly reached behind to grip the orange mage kunoichi's legs, pulling her closer in her direction and kicking her youngest daughter away. Camilla charged forward and leapt into the air as she was ready to take Sage down. Sage took the red mage kunoichi by the wrist before flipping her onto the ground. Ezra charged forward and jumped to knock Sage down, but she seized the teal mage ninja's arms and flipped him on the ground. Ariana delivered a spinning back kick to her mother's head, but Sage grabbed the purple mage kunoichi's ankle and punched Ariana right into Camilla and Talia. Before Sage spun around to defend herself against Kirana, the blue mage kunoichi sped forward and delivered a punch directly in Sage's face with a quick fist. Ezra, Ariana, Camilla, and Talia gasped as Kirana was shocked at what she just did.