Phantom

Inside the Kraang facility, the K-5 was fighting against the Kraang droids.

"Keep moving! Don't let them surround you!" Kirana shouted as she was dodging neon pink energy lasers. "Failure is not an option!"

"Technically, failure is always an option, Kirana!" Ariana said.

"You know what else is an option?" Camilla snapped at the purple mage kunoichi. "Hitting you!"

"Talia, on the right!" Ezra shouted to the orange mage kunoichi.

"Got it!" Talia replied.

The K-5 quickly darted forward to attack the Kraang droids and dodged the incoming neon pink energy lasers at the same time. They then huddled together when they saw a large tank rolling into the room that carried a large, powerful energy cannon.

"Guys, stand your ground!" Kirana ordered. Her eyes widened wide in surprise when she saw the cannon powering itself up. "Never mind. Run!"

The cannon released a massive neon pink laser blast that made the four mage kunoichis and one mage ninja scatter away. Ezra, Talia, Ariana, Camilla, and Kirana jumped and dodged each laser blast that was coming in their direction until they backed up against the wall in their defensive positions.

"Kraang, destroy the ones who are called the K-5 when that which is the signal is the signal given by me." One Kraang droid said to the alien robot in charge of the cannon.

With a sly grin, Kirana created several well-coordinated water shuriken between her hands and released them bouncing off the metal clanging until all of them hit the laser cannon that knocked both Kraang droids off the tank, causing the cannon to explode with the Kraang droids around it and forcing the Kraang brains to abandon their robotic bodies.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra climbed out of the window as they landed on the ground outside. Before they can congratulate themselves on their victory, they spotted Ariana dragging broken robotic body out through the window.

"Uh, guys, a little help?" Ariana said as she was shaking the robot body on her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camilla carried the heavy robotic body to the rooftop on her back as Ariana, Ezra, Kirana, and Talia climbed up to the building in front of them.

"So, remind me again why am I carrying this thing?" Camilla asked.

"Because I want to create a loyal advanced weapon that will serve as a powerhouse at our side." Ariana explained.

"I thought I was the team's powerhouse." Camilla said as she dropped the robotic body to the rooftop ground.

"True, but we need extra powerhouse if the Kraang plans something that not even you can defeat." Ariana replied.

"That's true." Camilla admitted with a shrug.

"Let's teleport." Kirana said.

The K-5 formed a circle with the robotic body in the center and closed their eyes as their combined magic teleported them to the fortress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, the K-5 were relaxing themselves in the living room. Talia was reading her sport magazine, Camilla was feeding her cat Samson, Kirana was watching TV, Ezra was playing a game on his console, Norbit was watching tv next Kirana, and Ariana was examining the robotic alien droid apart. Their best friend Casey was playing app game on his K-Phone next to Camilla.

"This alien technology is nothing I've ever seen before. Almost like a melee weapon from mystical scrolls from ancient times." Ariana said. She pulled something out of the robotic body and held the small piece of technology in front of her face with an exciting smile. "I can't wait to study it!"