The Kraang Conspiracy

The Turtles cheered excitedly as they moved across the city rooftops. The K-5 were running across the rooftops right behind them with excitement. But April was able to follow the ten ninjas in a slower pace, causing her to drop on her knees in exhaustion. Macey and Norbit stopped to help April.

"I...never...understood how turtles could be so fast." April gasped while catching her breath for a minute. "Except for...the mages, which I...completely understand."

"What are you talking about? This is fun!" Macey cheered.

"Although running and jumping can be great for exercise, you should also have plenty of refreshments." Norbit said.

Norbit pulled out a water bottle and handed it to April.

"Thanks, Norbit." April said as she got up. "How come you can't run?"

"I am not fast." Norbit said, simply.

The Turtles and the K-5 stopped to turn their faces to April.

"Come on, April. This is just the warm up." Talia said.

"The warm up?" April exclaimed in horror. "For two hours?"

"Afraid so." Ezra said.

"You'll have to do this on every patrol mission." Vee added.

"Well, that's what ninjas and kunoichis do throughout past times." Kirana stated.

"Yeah, training sometimes lasts four, five hours at a time. Awesome, right?" Leo added with a carefree laugh.

"Are you kidding me? I'm gonna puke." April said. "What about a real mission?"

"It took fifteen years of training before Master Splinter let us go on a real mission." Raph said.

"Same thing with our mother, Sage." Camilla smirked. "You got a long way to go, sister."

"It's not that long." Ariana added. "A decade or two will fly by like that."

"For a turtle and a mage." April said.

Unknown to everyone, someone was taking pictures of them from a far hidden distance.

"Maybe we should take her on more missions, Leo." Donnie said. "It makes sense."

"Yeah! The best training she could have is hanging with the ninjas." Mikey agreed, performing small karate chops with his hands.

"Uh-uh. No way." Leo said. "It's too dangerous."

"But what if something happens to her?" Raph questioned.

"Besides, if April continues training to be a full-time kunoichi, she can no longer be your damsel-in-distress like me and my sisters." Camilla stated.

"I'm with Camilla on this one, Leo." Kirana agreed.

"I still don't know. The world has more challenges than we could ever think of." Ezra stated.

"But kunoichi training can get quickly done by a decade." Vee reminded.

Suddenly, April was hit with a strange psychic feeling that gave her pain to her head until it quickly passed away as if the psychic feeling was giving her a strange awareness to her surroundings.

"You ok, sis?" Macey asked.

"Guys, I think there's someone watching us. Right over there." April said.

The Turtles, the K-5, Macey, and Norbit followed April's finger as it was pointing to a shadowy figure hiding over on the next rooftop.

"Get him!" Leo, Kirana, Donnie, Ariana, Mikey, Talia, Vee, and Ezra shouted.