Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind

Inside the Nexus, Valina typed her fingers on the control panel and the entire starship was flying to her coordinates. Everyone could see several other spaceships passing by from the view screen.

"Finally, we can use a pit stop." Camilla said.

"I don't know about this place." Ezra said. "It doesn't look like a safe place."

"Being concerned about an unsafe place is common for teenagers." Norbit said.

"Dudes, Enigma is killing it!" Talia smiled as she stared at a large hunter green space station from the view screen. "So wicked cool!"

"So remind me why are we here?" Kirana asked Valina.

"Because I found a way to locate the next talisman for the Cristallums." Valina replied. "In order to get it, we must acquire a secret information from my old friend named Sienna."

"So where do we find this woman?" Domino asked.

"In a place where warlike aliens and machines aren't allowed in." Valina responded firmly. "So, you'll have to stay here on the ship with Norbit, Rosetta, and the Levians."

"Not a problem." Domino said with a nod. "I don't do singing dance clubs anyway."

"Everyone understand the plan?" Valina asked the five mages.

"Yes." Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra replied with nods.

But only Talia didn't respond. She was too focused on gazing at the space station with wide, exciting eyes.

"Wow, the space station look so amazing from here." Talia whispered.

Camilla lifted one glowing finger and took a quick aim to shoot a tiny red psychic energy bolt at Talia's butt, causing the orange mage kunoichi to yelp.

"Talia, can you pay attention for a minute?" Camilla shouted.

Talia rolled her eyes as she rubbed her butt from that psychic energy bolt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the Nexus parked at the outer space cantina, Valina and the K-5 walked into the room filled with the crowded aliens. They can see most of the aliens are enjoying themselves on the dance floor while some of them are sitting on their tables with their meals.

"Now, this is my kind of place to sit down, blend in, and eat a meal." Camilla smirked.

"Let's not get too comfortable, Camilla." Kirana said firmly.

"In fact, don't make any eye contact with anyone or anything." Valina added. "Let's just do what we came here to do."

Valina made her way through the crowd with Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra close behind. But Talia was standing at a distance from the others as she moved hesitantly through the dancers, unaware of the female cat-like alien coming up next to her. The mage and the alien bumped into each other, causing them to fall onto the ground.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Talia apologized as she reached her hand down at the white cat alien.

"It's alright." The cat alien said with a warm smile.

The cat alien grabbed Talia's offering hand and Talia pulled her up on her feet.

Ezra went up to Talia.

"There you are, Talia. We were wondering where..." Ezra said until he stopped to see the cat alien. "Oh, hello um miss."

"Hello, young man." The cat alien greeted.