When Worlds Collide (Part 1)

Somewhere in space, Amaya and Blade were traveling through the cosmos inside their spaceship. The spaceship has the shape of a translucent black orb with a starscape pattern set in a bronze structure that is made up of four ellipses intersecting each other in an asterisk shape and another intersecting the former four along the middle. Inside the spaceship had a big cyan blue screen along with two chairs on a floating platform for Blade and Amaya to sit on. The entire ceiling of the spaceship had a sky view that oddly doesn't appeared on the outside of the ship.

"I still believe the queen sent us on a mission to another planet." Amaya said with a smile on her face. "It's been a while since we've visited planet Salamandria."

"The Salamandrians were always the intense training partners during any battle, Amaya." Blade said with a chuckle. "So, what mission did my mother require?"

"One of the queen's enforcers brought news about the escaped convict." Amaya replied. Her index finger touched the screen that pulled up an image of a familiar female Ziran, making her growl with narrow eyes. "Nebula."

"Let me guess. An old friend?" Blade questioned.

"You can say that." Amaya answered. "We used to serve our planet and fought in wars for the greater good. But the more we fought evil so much, the more she craves it to pursue a villainous lifestyle. But the queen wants us to capture her back to our planet no matter what."

"Then, where is she?" Blade asked.

"She's on a distant, lively planet called Earth." Amaya responded.

"Earth?" Blade repeated with wide eyes.

"Yes, and she appears to be hunting the Utrom in Dimension X." Amaya said. "We'll set the coordinates for Earth. You ready, Blade?"

"Yes, of course, Amaya. Ready as always." Blade said with a nod.

Blade looked up at the image of Earth with a smile as he knew that Camilla lives on that lively planet as Amaya was setting coordinates on the view screen, that caused the spaceship to speed up straight to Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In New York City, three Utrom droids arrived on a building rooftop to look around the city with armed weapons in their hands.

"We must hurry to Agent Christine, Utroms." One Utrom droid spoke. "We have to warn her about the Ziran Punisher."

Then suddenly, a mysterious cloaked figure came down out of nowhere that made the Utrom droids turn around to confront her with their weapons. The mysterious figure took off the cloak and revealed herself to be Nebula, who was greeting three alien droids with a sinister grin across her face.

"It is her! The Ziran Punisher!" One of the Utrom droids exclaimed.

Three Utrom droids began firing neon blue energy blasts at Nebula from their laser guns.

But Nebula dodged the energy blasts with impressive speed and fired a beam of black lightning from her hand that split itself into three beams to shoot forward toward the Utrom droids, that caused them to go offline onto the ground. Three Utroms jumped out of their robotic bodies and huddled together in fear.

"Now where's Christine?" Nebula asked. "But since you don't speak my language, I guess I will show you mine."

As Nebula clenched her fists that became surrounded in black electricity, she then ran straight at the Utroms and slammed her fists into them, making the creatures squeal in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Raph and Camilla were watching Space Heroes: Next Generation on the TV screen. They watched Captain Ryan kneeling his knee to a female alien named Shahna as he wanted to stay with her as his lover on Regal 4. But unfortunately, an alien creature grabbed Shahna with its tentacle and tossed her in the air before devouring her whole. As Crankshaw Jr came towards his captain for his sympathy about Shahna's demise, Ryan smacked Crankshaw Jr's face that made him fall to the creature's mouth with a scream. With a heavy sigh, Ryan was ported back to his spaceship by a flash of yellow light.