The Manhattan Project (Part 1)

On a dark night, Kuro was crouching behind the billboard. He was on a lookout for the K-5, but he wasn't alone. Galva and a few Shadow Droids were hiding behind the billboard, waiting for the dark mage ninja's command.

"Kuro, normally I'm already at your service for this operation." Galva commented. "But what if Lady Shade finds out about your little operation while she's away from Japan?"

"My mother put me in charge while she's travelling back to Japan." Kuro reminded. "I'm only doing this to step up our game in the Shadow Clan. Now, stay focus. they're heading this way."

The K-5 leapt across rooftop to rooftop, but Kirana paused for a minute and sensed two dark auras in her surroundings.

"Guys, hold up!" Kirana said. "We're not alone here."

"Who's tracking us, Kirana?" Talia asked.

Ezra picked up something with his aura sense powers from his magic.

"Oh no!" Ezra alerted. "It's-!"

"Shadow, attack!"

The K-5 turned to see Kuro, Galva, and the Shadow Droids. While Galva and the Shadow Droids immediately brawled Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra together, Kirana was dueling with Kuro. They moved away from everyone else and set their battle at the center of the rooftop.

"Kuro, listen to me! I know you have been thinking about this!" Kirana said as she created many dragons made of ice that quickly home in to attack Kuro. "But you need to know the truth. It's about your mother. Your real mother! Your real name is Shori!"

"Kirana, I...don't know." Kuro said as he created a shield of dark energy in front of him that shielded the ice dragons. "My memories are altering my mind again and have been giving me painful headaches. I just need a little more time to learn the truth."

Suddenly, a tremor interrupted the fights and caught everyone off guard.

"Earthquake!" Talia screamed.

"Here in New York?" Ezra asked.

"Ariana, are you causing this earthquake?" Camilla asked Ariana.

"No." Ariana replied. "I don't have my earth powers anymore, remember?"

Kirana looked up to see the brick tower falling and ran forward to push Kuro out of the way, allowing herself to get cover in bricks.

"Kirana!" Kuro screamed.

Kuro ran forward and used his dark energy magic to pull some bricks away. But when he saw four other mages coming in his direction, he left the unconscious Kirana halfway out and sank down into his own shadow out of sight. Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra pulled their older sister out of the brick pile.

"Thanks, guys." Kirana said painfully.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Talia cried, hugging her oldest sister tightly and pulled Kirana away from the hug. "We thought you were a goner!"

"What's with the tremor, Ariana?" Camilla asked Ariana.

"That tremor was some kind of localized quake." Ariana answered. "But the real question is who caused it?"

Kirana looked around to see Kuro, Galva, and the Shadow Droids has left the scene.

"Sooner or later, he must know who he really is." Kirana thought with a frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Ariana was typing something on her computer in rapid speed as Camilla, Talia, and Ezra gathered around her in the lab.

K-5 (Full)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें