The Saiba Lacerta

At Shade's fortress hideout, Lady Shade was still bed-ridden from her injuries. But the mutagen drip that Donna has given her hasn't started working yet.

"Donna, speed up the process." Lady Shade said weakly. "I'm growing severely impatient for this slow recovery."

"Normally, the regular mutagen is completely unstable that can warp your entire mind to the mindless state." Viral explained. "With this new mutagen serum, I can control the outcome effects. But unfortunately, it does take time to process."

"I don't have much time to wait for this new mutagen to work." Lady Shade said with deep breaths. "The more henchwomen grew useless every passing moment, I lose more control of this city along with the Shredder. After everything I went through, I must rely on you and Amora as my most loyal trusting servants, Donna."

"Thank you, Mistress Shade." Viral said as she was completely bolstered by Shade's sudden compassion. "I promise I will not let you down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a huge laboratory, Viral was looking at the blueprint on the desk. Her entire new lab was the modified mainstays with large computer terminals and heavy machinery. But for now, she had a plan to refill the Shade's money cache as her mission.

"These new designs are brilliant." Viral said to herself. "The rise of Viral for the glory of Lady Shade begins now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Camilla was sitting on the couch with Casey, Ezra, and Norbit as they both watched April and Ariana playing a racing kart video game on the floor. In seconds, April defeated Ariana.

"Yes, I win!" April cheered. She pointed the controller at Ariana in triumph. "In your face, Ariana!"

"Heh, whatever, April." Ariana grinned. "I've bet I can beat you in a modern interstellar kart racing."

"Hey, guys! I'm back with the pizza!" Talia shouted as she was holding seven pizza boxes in her hand. "And don't worry, I'll save one box for Kirana and mother."

Talia tossed each of her older sisters and her friends one pizza box.

"Thanks, Talia." Camilla said.

Camilla opened up the pizza box and held out one pizza slice to take a bite for it.

"Yo, Camilla." Casey said, pointing his finger to the pizza slice on Camilla's hand.

Camilla looked down to see a small black lizard on her pizza slice. She stared at the lizard with an unfazed look and flicked it off her slice of pizza, much to the others' amazement. Camilla then noticed a bright grey glowing butterfly on the pizza slice with slight confusion, but she immediately flicked it off her pizza. Casey, April, Norbit, Ariana, Ezra, and Talia were still too amazed about the lizard situation.

"Why are you not afraid of lizards anymore?" Norbit asked.

"I'm over it now." Camilla replied, taking a bite of her pizza slice. "Since I've been dealing with Spyzard, the Newtrailzer, and many more lizards around the city, it doesn't bother me anymore."

"How come you've never told us before?" Ezra asked.

"I'd figure you guys would find out yourselves eventually." Camilla replied.

"But that butterfly on your pizza was a Nabi." Ariana explained. "They represent purity and moving on the right path of life, but that Nabi was grey. So, are you sure you've conquered your lizard phobia, Camilla?"

"What do you want, Ariana? A medal?" Camilla snapped as she stood up from the couch that made Ariana jump back from her. "I'm fine!"

"Well, I'm glad you faced your lizard phobia, Camilla." Casey smiled, placing his left hand on Camilla's right shoulder. "I mean, facing your fear is really hard to do from time to time."