The Shadow Walks Again!

Inside the Palanquin, the 2012 K-5 were trying to break free out of the slime as the 1980 K-5 watched their 2012 counterparts in worry.

"I...can't...move!" Kirana12 murmured.

"It looks like some type of adhesive web glob prison!" Ariana12 explained.

"I can't even use my magic to destroy this gunk!" Talia12 cried.

"Let's blast these fools!" Jinx12 declared.

Jinx12 fired a medium-sized pink lightning-like bolt of energy at the force field, but Kirana80 waved her magic to deflect the bolt that hit the grey slime. Ariana12 noticed that some part of the slime was melting away.

"So, the slime is sensitive to pure energy. I know a spell that can...oh, this is really gonna hurt." Ariana12 muttered. "Sorry, guys."

"For what?" Ezra12 asked with a confused face.

"For this." Ariana12 answered. "Kuraun Hari!"

At her words, a large plate of purple magical energy appeared on top of the 2012 K-5 and shot five beams of magical energy down that shocked them and melted the slime in the process.

"Let's smoke them, Jinx!" Crystallia12 spoke as she and Jinx12 stepped in front of the 2012 K-5.

Crystallia12 quickly shot large rapid shards of crystals from her hands and Jinx12 fired medium-sized bolts of pink lightning-like energy at the 2012 K-5, who moved out of the way. Ezra12 quickly created a teal protection spell to save him and his sisters.

"I don't know how long I can hold it!" Ezra12 grunted.

"Girls, we gotta move now!" Kirana12 said.

"But what about our counterparts? We can't just leave them here!" Talia12 called out.

"And we're not going to!" Ezra12 said.

"Leave them to me!" Ariana12 shouted. "If I can get to that thing on top of the force field, I can bust them out of there."

"Go for it! Ezra, drop this force field!" Camilla12 yelled.

With a nod, Ezra12 dropped the force field and the 2012 K-5 ran into action. Sina narrowed her eyes and charged forward to strike the 2012 K-5 with her eight disembodied blades, but Ariana12 jumped high in the air and grabbed Sina with her legs crossing over her neck before spinning the gynoid through the air and finally pinning her to the ground into Lady Shade80. Ariana12 turned her attention to the 1980 K-5 and blew out the force field generator with a purple magical energy blast, setting them free in the process.

"No! The Mages have escaped!" Lady Shade80 yelled.

"And now, it's paytime!" Talia80 declared.

The 1980 K-5 performed their own signature gestures to release their magical energy attacks, but their own hands were still completely normal in appearance and no magic came out of it.

"Our powers!" Kirana80, Camilla80, Ariana80, Talia80, and Ezra80 cried sharply in considerable surprise.

With a dark smile on her face, Crystallia12 shot rapid bullet-like crystals that hit the 1980 K-5 to the ground. The 2012 K-5 jumped in front of their downed counterparts while facing Crystallia12 and Jinx12.

"Talia!" Camilla12 shouted.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Talia12 cried with a nod.

Talia12 jumped slightly in the air and threw a black smoke bomb to the ground that made the mages to escape out of the Palanquin.

"Those Mages may have gotten away, but we'll have to hunt them down." Sina said as she and Lady Shade80 got up on their feet. "Until then, we still need to find a power source for the Palanquin's full capability."

K-5 (Full)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें