Samara and Destroy

In the Crete Fortress, the K-5 were having a peaceful time for themselves. Ariana was working on developing retro mutagen in her lab, Camilla was chilling in her room with her pet cat Samson, and Talia was playing a video game in the game room while Kirana and Ezra were watching over the orange mage kunoichi's shoulder with a smile on their faces.

It didn't took that long when Talia was quickly lost to the final boss battle.

"No!" Talia cried dramatically. "Are you kidding me?! I was so close on beating the high score!"

"Yes, you have." Kirana smiled. She pushed her youngest sister away and took the game controller in her hands. "Now, watch how a real champion handle this."

"Come on, Kirana!" Ezra cheered.

That's when Camilla came out of his room and headed into the game room with Samson sitting on her right shoulder.

"Talia!" Camilla yelled, holding a horror-themed comic book right into Talia's face. "You need to stop getting pizza stains on my limited edition comic books collection! It took me eleven years to get these every year on our birthday!"

"Chill down, sis." Talia scoffed. "Those books are so outdated anyway. I know just the spell to clean it for you."

Talia took the comic book from Camilla and began casting a spell to clean up the comic book, but unfortunately that spell backfired when it made the pizza stain covering the half of the printed book. That made Camilla angry even more. She placed Samson safely down on the couch and then hit Talia upside the head with her clenched fist, not noticing that Samson was secretly enjoying it.

"Camilla!" Ezra yelled.

"You're such a screw up, Talia!" Camilla yelled.

"Relax, it's just possessions, Camilla." Kirana said calmly while still eyeing on the game she's playing. "Why would it even matter?"

"Oh, excuse me! What about your precious Battlestar Matrix collections?" Camilla snapped. "Or how about you stop sticking up for Talia all the time and see my point of view for a change?"

"I get that you're very upset as usual." Kirana said, still focusing on her arcade game. "But like our mother said, material possessions are only..."

"No! I don't want to hear it anymore!" Camilla roared, shutting off the game in outrage. "I'm tired of every single one of you four! Because whenever one of you mess things up, I got to do something about it!"

"Get out of here, Camilla! Go take your anger somewhere else!" Ezra yelled.

"Oh is that so?" Camilla growled.

Camilla was about to punch Ezra but he stood his ground. Camilla noticed his stance and couldn't do it. Camilla walked away from her siblings irritably, leaving Kirana and Talia stunned for Camilla walking away from hurting Ezra.

In the lab, Ariana was still working on a retro mutagen, but of course it's hard to concentrate when she can hear Camilla's loud annoying rampage.

"Can Camilla please just cool down for a minute?" Ariana whispered in annoyance as she was stirring a blue liquid inside the beaker.

Phantom stood next to Ariana and held out a purple potion towards the her before turning away from future work.

"How could I make a retro mutagen with Camilla exploding all the time?" Ariana said.

Ariana poured one drop of purple potion into a blue liquid beaker. It suddenly turned into navy blue and the beaker started to shake as it was creating a chemical reaction.