Showdown (Part 1)

Inside the TCRI building, the Kraang droids have received an incoming message from their leader Kraang Prime on the view screen.

"Kraang Prime!" The Kraang cheered continually. "Kraang Prime! Kraang Prime!"

"The invasion that is known as the invasion of Earth begins now!" Kraang Prime announced.

With that, the entire Kraang droids started marching to prepare for their invasion.

"Prepare the Technodrome." One of the Kraang droids ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Ariana was working on a new invention inside the lab. But then, the Kraang communication orb started alerting with pink spots that caught Ariana's attention. She looked over to see her computer was uploading files of documents and images from the orb.

"What's going on?" Ariana muttered. She looked at the files and started typing codes that can translate interdimensional languages. "The Kraang Communication Orb's going haywire. Looks like the Kraang blobs are up to something big this time."

As Ariana hit the enter key with one finger, her eyes widened in utter shock as she stared at the highlighted Kraang language that were translated to English in seconds.

"I've gotta tell the others." Ariana said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the living room, Ariana's siblings were doing their own thing in relaxation. Talia was playing on her orange console handheld game. Camilla and Casey were reading superhero comic books. Ezra and Norbit were playing an arcade game. And Kirana was finished watching the last episode of Battlestar Matrix, where Mila and her crew returned back to Earth after their final battle with a large, obese pink dinosaur-like space monster.

"What a glorious victory." Kirana smiled in awe.

"Everyone, come in my lab! I've got something extremely important." Ariana yelled from the lab.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, Ezra, Norbit, and Casey turned their attention to Ariana as they got up and headed to Ariana's lab.

"What'cha got, Ariana?" Camilla asked.

"I have been sifting through all this Kraang chatter and I've found something that you guys should hear." Ariana explained as she was typing more codes on her computer. "Listen to this."

Ariana hit the enter key and the Kraang Communication Orb started playing the translated words.

"The final phase of the plan, known as Kraang's invasion, shall commence in the unit of time that is six hours. The Technodrome shall arrive from Dimension X through the portal." A Kraang droid's voice spoke from the Communication Orb.

"Okay, that's bad." Talia said.

"This is the final phase of the Kraang invasion." Ariana said.

"Wait a minute. I thought we were the key to the Kraang plot, including April." Kirana pointed out.

"Also that mutant girl and April's little sister; Macey." Ezra added.

"Although Macey is her sister, there is a possibility that the Kraang are still targeting her." Norbit said.

"Maybe they got bored and didn't want us anymore." Camilla said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"If the Technodrome comes through that portal, it would be the end of the world for all of us." Ariana summarized. "The city and the entire world."

"Great, it's an invasion." Ezra said, sarcastically.

"So what are we gonna do?" Talia asked.

"Guys, listen up." Kirana called with a determined face. "We gonna find a way to shut that portal down one way or another."