▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku

----------

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫... 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡..." ¹

she whispered out as she rubbed her swollen pregnant belly that was causing her extreme back pain then. She could only smile gently as she sat down on the sofa in the apartment as she waited patiently for her husband to return.

"This is tiring, I'm out of breath... Having twins is such a hassle," she whispered out as she continued to rub the swollen belly, and soon her slightly chapped lips curled up into a smile then.

"But it's going to be worth it," she whispered out, gently patting her pregnant belly then and soon she let out a sigh. Beads of perspiration were forming on her forehead as her body was all warm.

Her back aching terribly due to her center of gravity changing constantly. How her legs swelled up as well, and how she couldn't move about as freely as per usual. She could only then reminisce about the time she was still a sorcerer.

She is still, but she was currently inactive due to her pregnancy.

"Where are you?" she mumbled out to nobody in particular, yet, the lingering question continued to escape her lips as she let out a sigh then, leaning back against the sofa did she place her hands gently on her belly and slowly shut her eyes.

Falling asleep once more, for that was what she had been going through the entire time after she reached her third trimester. Soft snores could be heard coming from her then, and soon the door to their apartment opened.

Gojo waltz into the apartment with a bag of food and he looked, smiling as he realized his wife had fallen asleep once more on the sofa. He gently placed the food down on the coffee table and soon walked over to her quietly.

Settled down next to her did he brush her hair out of her face as he took a good look at her expression. Sure she had gained wrinkles and a whole lot of weight, but Gojo Satoru continued to love her with all his heart.

For the reason why she looked like this, was because of him. And therefore, he vowed to continue loving her, even till afterlife. He chuckled as he leaned in, kissing her on the forehead and then her lips, getting up as he needed to shower.

[name] shifted in her sleep then after hearing the bathroom door closed. She blinked her eyes a few times and looked around, where she soon noticed the bag of food placed before her. Her lips curled up into a smile then as she slowly pushed herself up from the sofa with much difficulty.

"Ahhh! No! No! You are not supposed to be moving so much!" Gojo's voice came through and she blinked her eyes a few times, watching as he panicked, ushering her to take a seat once more.

"But I'm going to lose all my strength in my muscles if I don't move," she pointed out and Gojo continued to shake his head in response, with his hands on his hips as he swayed from side to side with a smile on his face.

And his light blue eyes staring at her.

"So? I'll just roll you around!"

"Satoru!"

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding! I bought your favourite food! So you can't be angry at me!" he whined out as he hugged her, with his arms wrapped around her belly loosely and he kissed the top of it.

"I can't wait!" he spoke out and she could only laugh then, nodding her head as she watched her husband preparing the food that she has been craving for a long time.

"Where is the apple sauce?" she asked.

"Oh... I knew I was forgetting something..." and he chuckled as [name] pulled a cushion over and hit him over the head despite panting due to how hard it was for her to breathe too with such a huge belly.

"I want apple sauce!"

"Okay, coming right up my Queen!" he spoke out with a smile and disappeared, where she could only shake her head as he had teleported to the store instead, which she often told him not to do so.

"I'm back!" and her eyes widened at how quick he returned and she turned to look at him, noticing how he had brought out some apples and soya sauce, which then she had an irk mark on it.

"What? You said apple sauce,"

"You cheeky bastard..."

She trudged home feeling exhausted then after she had completed a mission. Sometimes she wished that the years didn't pass by all too quickly so that she could still stay at home and take care of the twins.

Yet, duty calls as she got back on duty. And somehow she became even busier as compared to Gojo. She could only scrunch her nose up in response as she returned to her apartment, all she wanted to do was to just see her beloved family and then crash for the night.

But the moment she opened the door to the apartment, as she greeted by a sight. An irk mark visible on her forehead as she looked at the mess the house was in, and right in the middle of the living room, a fort was built out of pillows and blankets.

"Ah! Mama is home!" one of the twins called out after he had poked his head out from the fort, and soon she could see the other twin coming out as well. She watched as the duo soon ran up to her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Mama! Welcome home!" they called out and she could only smile at her sons who were an exact copy of Gojo Satoru. How their eyes were as beautiful as his, and she watched as her husband crawled out from the fort.

"Welcome home, my Queen," he teased as he walked up to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Mama! Let's sleep in the fort! Let's go! Let's go!" the twins called out as they held onto their mother's hands, only to have Gojo joining in as well.

"Yes! Let's go, mama! Let's sleep in the fort together!" he spoke out with a childish grin and [name] could only wonder why this man was her husband, but she could only smile as she nodded her head.

"Let me wash up first, okay?" she spoke out.

"Do you want me to join you?" Gojo asked and [name] shook her head despite him following her into the bathroom. She let out a sigh as she turned and pushed him out of the bathroom.

"No!" she scolded and Gojo had on a pout then as he returned to the fort to sulk. The twins could only then giggle as they made fun of their father's unhappiness, and soon [name] arrived. Where she crawled into the fort and pushed Gojo down.

"Oh? You want to do it here?" he asked, and she rolled her eyes then as she laid her head against his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. He chuckled, understanding that his wife was exhausted from her mission.

And he could only peck her forehead then.

"Well done today, my Queen," he whispered out.

And their sons soon joined in with the cuddles and Gojo could only chuckle then as [name]'s face was getting squished by one of the twins, yet, all he could think about was how blessed he was.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬. ²

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Oh dear... Please stop kicking so much...
2. For he has the whole world in his arms.