➳ 𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: chizaaaa
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 '𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧' 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

----------

Don't cry snowman, not in front of meWho will catch your tears if you can't catch me?Darling

Who will catch your tears if you can't catch me?
Darling. If you can't catch me. Darling

"You promise you would come back right?" she asked, a little reluctant in letting him go then. He could only chuckle as he kissed her on the forehead, where his large warm hand found its way to the side of her face.

Caressing her cheek carefully did he plant a kiss on her lips. Looking into her eyes with his pair of dark blue ocean ones, he tried his best to reassure as much as he could whenever he was going out on a mission.

It was often she asked this question over and over again. Afraid that he might be gone the moment he leaves her side, where nobody will be there for her. Nobody will be there for him as well.

I want you to know that I'm never leaving
Cause I'll miss the snow, 'till death we'll be freezing
Yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on let's go

"Do you really have to go?" she asked once more, often when he returns home from missions, only to be deployed on another once again. He could only chuckle then as he flashed her a charming smile, trying his best once more to reassure her.

"Like the snow, I'll come in a blizzard, right back to you," he whispered out and she could only smile gently at his way of trying to comfort her. How she would often help him by holding his haori out, and watch as he ruffled his messy brown hair.

Watching as he strapped his nichirin blade against his white belt. She would often look at him in a daze then until he kisses her on the forehead. Where she would snap out of her thoughts and she would notice how he was staring at her lovingly.

"I'll be back," he said.

I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go

"I'm not leaving your side, you idiot," he whispered out as he placed a wet cloth over her head, watching as she laughed slightly at the way he acted. How the Shadow Hashira was taking care of a mere helper in his estate.

Someone he had saved on a mission a year ago then. Which then allowed him to fall in love with her, thus, making a promise to ensure she lives a happy life with him.