➹ 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐆𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐢

𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐆𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐢 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐚-𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
Oyakata-sama is 23-years-old currently, hence the Reader is 25-years-old.

----------

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. ¹

"Ubuyashiki-sama," the Hashiras called out when they saw her entering the courtyard. A smile appearing on her lips then, her features that similar to Oyakata-sama. But she was different, in terms of her attitude towards helping out.

She was one who stood up and wields a nichirin blade in place of Oyakata-sama who tried as much as he could, but he couldn't do it. She took his place to be at the front of the line, rendering her becoming one of their most formidable allies.

The Cloud Hashira.

Nothing too fancy, but she could be as gentle as the way the clouds drifted about. But she could stir up a storm as well, and little did everybody know that she sure did stir up a storm in the Stone Hashira's heart.

"I see we are all here... But where's Sanemi?" [name] asked as she stood next to Himejima, placing her hand onto his arm as he turned to look at her, trying to detect where she was. His lips curled up into a smile then at how her gentle touch assured her whereabouts.

"He is probably out creating trouble as per usual, Ubuyashiki-sama," Tengen explained, this time, not daring to speak nonsense before the Cloud Hashira for she held the highest position of them all.

It was to the point that Oyakata-sama had once told her then in regards to his health if ever he passes earlier than what his foresight has let him know, he wishes for her to help take care of his children.

Which she then told him, there will be no such thing as she will ensure he lives instead.

"Ubuyashiki-sama, Amane-sama would like to see you for a little while," a kakushi spoke out when she arrived at the courtyard and [name] nodded her head as she followed the kakushi then, leaving the Hashiras behind.