➹ 𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐮

𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: panpan42

----------

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ¹

He knew that all too well the moment he started to see her often. How he was her swordsmith ever since she became demon slayer, watching her grow and become a Hashira. She was admired by many due to how kind and gentle she was.

But she was fearsome like a dragon then.

He could only wonder from time to time, what love was. But when he saw her for the first time, he fell in love at first sight. How he wishes to give her everything in the world, although he was nothing compared to her.

How he was a mere swordsmith and she, a Hashira. Capable of protecting others, while he worked behind the scenes where he crafts the nichirin blades for her.

But then, he knew what love was when it comes to her.

Love is waking up to find that she's not a dream.

that's what he realized when they first spent the night together. How they would laugh and enjoy the little snacks he had brought along, and where they shared a kiss. Hugging one another as if nothing was wrong in the world.

Yet, he was worried about how she might disappear and everything turned out to be a dream when he wakes up the next day. But when he woke up, he could only smile to himself as he looked at how peaceful she slept in his arms.

She wasn't a dream.

Love is when she wouldn't leave his side.

he knew it was love when she remained by his side despite having duties to attend to. He was sick to the bones, and she continued to stay by his side. Telling him to rest, ensuring he was alright from time to time.

She would occasionally run a wet cloth over his hot body to cool it down, and mostly planting soft kisses against his skin to help him feel better. He knew it was love when she was willing to risk her health for him.

And that she would always be there for him.

Love is a sunny moment on a dreary day.

her life was filled with nothing but sadness. For she would often watch as innocent lives were taken away, killing demons that were once humans. Those who had no choice as they were turned into demons.

Her life was filled with blood splatters and screams. Yet, when she spends time with him despite how heavy of a load she had, it was all sunshine. How he would run his fingers through her hair to help soothe her tension.