Sans x Reader (Christmas Edition)

December started 5 minutes ago, how is it already Christmas?!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sans, can you give me a hand in here."

You paused a moment before sighing.

"If you take your arm off and throw it in here, I swear I'm gonna move out."

He walked into the living room, now standing at your side.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say."

You rolled your eyes and rummaged through a box of decorations, finally finding the star for the tree.

"Can you help me get the star on top. I meant to ask Papyrus but-."

You couldn't finish the sentence before you felt yourself lift off the ground, translucent blue magic surrounding you.

"You couldn't have given me a warning first?"

"Hey, I'm just doing what you asked."

You decided to get the star on before trying to argue about the floating.

He let you down, laughing at you almost losing your balance. You quickly ran over and plugged the tree in.

"Wow, Y/n, it looks amazing."

"So, did it brighten up your day then?"

"Pfft, absolutely."

You smiled and walked over to the box on the couch so it could be put back up before Papyrus and Frisk got home.

You were glad they left early that morning, it gave you a perfect chance to get the house decorated to surprise them.

Somehow you even got Sans to help you with some of it.

"Alright, I think we're done. Wanna binge watch Christmas movies till they get home?"

"You read my mind."

You put the box in your arms into a spare room and turned on your favorite holiday movie and laid on the couch, leaving enough room for Sans on the end.

Occasionally laughing or lightly kicking him in the side in response to his winter themed puns.

And, looking away whenever a mistletoe kiss was brought up or on screen, not that you minded, it just felt awkward with your skeletal best friend sitting next to you.

That was the main reason you had skipped putting the mistletoe up, the last thing you needed was to somehow end up underneath it with him and he not feel the same.

You shook those thoughts out of your head as you heard the front door open, in walking Papyrus and Frisk with the supplies to make Christmas cookies.

"Wow, human. This looks beautiful!"

You got up and walked into the kitchen with the two of them.

"Thanks Papyrus, but it wasn't just me. Sans did a good bit himself."

You saw a look of suspicion pass Papyrus' face briefly but soon shift to a cheeky expression, looking over your shoulder at Sans.

"Well, human. If anyone could get him to decorate, it would be you!"

You ignored the strange tone in his voice and changed the subject.

"So, you two ready to make cookies and get sugar highs?"

"Of course!"

Frisk excitedly nodded and the three of you got to work.

Sans occasionally snuck in while you weren't looking and stole a cookie, frosted or not.

In the end, you were tired and covered in flour, Papyrus and Frisk had stolen most of the icing and you had lost count of all the cookies Sans had eaten.

You waited out the sugar highs until they crashed and you made the two of them go to bed.

Then laying back on the couch to the finishing credits of a movie.

You looked above you to see Sans leaning over the back of the couch, grinning down at you.

"I forgot how tiring Christmas is."

"Heh, while I agree, we aren't quite done decorating yet."

You sat up and groaned, you were sure you didn't forget anything.

"Seriously? What's left to do?"

He didn't say anything he just went and grabbed something out of the box you had put in the spare room.

"You mind helping me with this?"

You got up off the couch in curiosity of what he had grabbed and followed him the kitchen.

"Here, I'll get you up there and you put it up, alright?"

He handed you a bit of mistletoe and used his magic to once again lift you a few inches off the ground at first.

"Wait, Sans! I wasn't gonna put this up!"

"Aw, come on Y/n, it's not Christmas without mistletoe."

You hesitated a few more moments before sighing and attaching it to the doorframe between the living room and kitchen.

"There, happy?"

You felt your feet hit the floor once again, standing almost face to face with Sans.

"Very. Cause now I got you right where I want you."

Before you could question such a thing, one of his hands moved to the side of your face, running his thumb over you cheek. His other hand on your lower back.

His hand on your back pushed you closer to him until your lips met his teeth.

God, if you knew this was gonna happen you'd have put the mistletoe up hours ago.

He pulled away, not removing his hands from you, like he didn't want to let go.

"Nothing like a first kiss under the mistletoe, right?"

"Hehe, absolutely."

You were definitely gonna make sure to "accidentally" catch him underneath it now.

"You know, I don't see why we needed a star for the tree when there's an angel right here."