Axetale Sans x Lost Reader

Requested by mahnamedoesntmatter

'What have you gotten yourself into Y/n,' you thought as you made your way through the halls of the ruins, which were now actual ruins.

How did you even get down here, you remembered climbing to the top of the mountain and then nothing, you just woke up at the bottom though.

You found a small part of the ruins that looked like they were the remains of a house, it saddened you, this place was probably once so beautiful.

You continued your walk though, you really needed to find your way out, before something else found you.

Eventually you came across two large doors covered in vines. It took all your strength but you managed to push them open to see the snowy area ahead.

You knew something was out there, the tales of monsters you'd heard since you were a kid didn't help your nerves at all.

But you had to stay determined and find a way home.

You trudged through the snow until you came across a small wooden stand, a post of some sort. You went and ducked behind it to see if there was anything to be found, nothing.

You came back around and an axe blade had been  smashed into the stand beside you almost hitting your head.

You didn't want to look at your attacker, you just wanted to get out of there. You attempted to make a run for it but the person who attacked you suddenly appeared in front of you.

It was a skeleton, one blue eye, one orange with most of the eyesocket shattered. He was holding a large axe with a shaft made of a spine it appeared.

You scrambled to turn and run back to the ruins only to have him appear in front of you again.

You didn't speak, you were far to terrified and he seemed to relish your scared expression.

"What's wrong, scared," he asked menacingly, you didn't respond still far to fearful of him. "Ya know last time a human fell down everything got kinda turned upside down, for me especially."

"That being said, unless you wanna end up dead I suggest you make sure I don't see you again."

"Think of it as a game of hide and seek, you stay hidden, you stay alive, I find you, well you get it," he finished, finally allowing you make a break for it, not that you even knew where you were going.

You didn't stop running until you found yourself in a small town, probably a rather lively town once, a long time ago if it was.

You walked through the town looking for any signs of life, you didn't want to have another run in like you did before.

You decided to take a break at a building with library incorrectly spelled on the sign. As you went to walk inside you felt something grab your wrist.

You turned to make sure it wasn't the skeleton again but instead it was another human, she had a finger over her mouth telling you to be quiet.

She leaded you away to a small clearing in the forest far away from the town.

"Ok we should be safe here," she said and released your arm. "W-what is going on, who are you," you asked shakily.

"Oh sorry my name's Aliza, and you are," she asked. "I'm Y/n, I suppose it's nice to meet you Aliza," you responded slowly gaining a little composure.

"You must be scared huh," she asked, you nodded your head, honestly you were beyond scared.

"Yes I almost got killed by a living skeleton, I think scared is an understatement," you said. "Oh no, you met him already," she said her voice seeming to have mixed emotions.