Demon! Sans x Hunter! Reader

(this is what happens when I watch too much Supernatural. Oh who am I kidding there's no such thing as too much Supernatural.)

Also fair warning. There is language and slight gore involved here. I really let loose with this one, no holding back, I just want to try something different, something more intense.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Where is he!?"

The demon you had contained in a trapping sigil glared at you evilly. Of course, he knew you meant business, the look in your eyes could freeze hell over.

"I'm sorry darling, is that how we ask for things~?"

"Shut it you cocky bastard. Where. Is. He?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Don't test me dammit, if you won't tell me then I'll just summon someone else, remember whether you get out of this alive is up to me."

He kept his confident, arrogant smirk but you could see the look in his eyes. He knew he was in danger, you were much more intimating than he originally thought.

"I'll ask one more time. Where is my husband?"

He stayed quiet.

"Well...you had your chance."

You stepped forward, your silver dagger at hand and shining in the ominous moonlight.

You reared your arm back, ready and completely willing to end him.

"Wait! Wait...I can help you. Just don't kill me."

You let your arm fall. Laughing darkly to yourself, you could always get them to talk.

"I'm listening."

"He was exorcised, ok. His soul was sent back to hell."

"How can I get him back?"

"Summon him, I'm sure you've done it before."

"That's it? That's too easy."

The demon laughed, of course there was something he wasn't telling you, that's always the case.

"Darling, don't you know anything about demons? If a demon is sent back to hell they lose their memories of their time on your plane of existence."

"So he won't..."

"Remember you? No my dear, he won't."

"I'll make him remember me."

"It's not that easy. Maybe next time don't fall for someone like us."

"He's not like you. He actually knows how to care about someone, he's not some heartless coward like you."

"Ha, that's rich darling. He's in hell for a reason. Your 'dear husband' was no saint. He died and paid the price, he's a bad man, and you know it."

"...you don't know anything about him. Is that all information you can give me?"

"Depends, what can you do for me?"

"Let you live."

"Ha, we both know that's not enough. Hmm, maybe...this?"

You saw a dull glow radiate from your chest. Your soul, was this dumbass really gonna try to buy your soul.

He stopped dead when he saw it.

"Your soul...is already owned by a demon?"

"I gave him my soul, he swore to protect me. To make sure no other demon could steal it."