Horror x Underfell Reader

Requested by JanieRusselltheantic

Why does something always have to come along and ruin a good day.

You didn't have many really good days in Underfell, it's was always fighting and protecting yourself day in and day out. Being a monster in there was rough.

And when it came to friends, really they were just allies truly. But regardless, they were the ones who would help you in a fight so they weren't that bad.

So on the more chill days you would just spend your time at Grillby's, it was better than just sitting around all day.

Sans was one of your "friends", even if he was a flirty prick sometimes. Which meant you rarely had to sit at Grillby's alone, he was always open to tag along.

Well, it would have been nice to actually get to Grillby's.

The two of you were walking through Snowdin, just minding your own, and the sound of a blaster shooting alerted the both of you, Sans is the only one with blasters, right?

You both ran over to where you heard the blast to find a group of skeletons, resembling Sans, absolutely wrecking downtown.

"Sans what the hell is going on," you yelled, slightly panicked, slightly mad. "I'll uh explain later, just come on we need to get them out of here," he said with his eye beginning to glow bright red.

You weren't able to ask another question before he was gone, you were gonna get him later.

But this was your town too so you joined in the fight. You didn't know which one to go for first so you chose the one you were closest to.

You were a monster with a very rare type of magic, almost like Sans and Papyrus' ability to summon bones. Your magic was able to make weapons appear in your hands, which came in handy very often.

Yet you could only summon one weapon at a time and frankly the larger the weapon the more of your energy it drained.

You made a (m/c) glowing machete, since it wasn't that large. You immediately went behind the skeleton with a cracked skull.

But you didn't get the jump on him, he seemed to know you were there, and that was really your downfall.

He actually surprised you when he quickly turned around and did his best to hit you with his axe, if he had hit you he definitely would have severed your left arm.

You used your machete to block his next swing at you. He ended up being so strong he hit it right out of your hands.

You fell to the ground and he was getting ready to take his next swing, and if you didn't get away it would've been the end.

In order to save yourself yourself you quickly kicked him in the stomach to get him away. You shot back up ready to fight again.

"Ya know you fight pretty good for a girl," he said in-between attacks. "Not so bad yourself man," you said as he dodged yours.

"Hey Horror, let's go, this place is a waste of time," one of the other skeletons yelled and he was gone before I could register what was said.

"Y/n you alright," Sans asked running over to you. "Yeah, yeah I think so. Now explain," you said annoyed.

He tried his best to explain everything, it seemed like he was almost as confused about it as you were.

"Alright, that made no sense, but can you tell me one thing, who was the one with the cracked skull," you asked. "Oh you mean Horror. why," he responded.