Ink x Error's Sister Reader

Requested by Crazybisexualbitch

"WeLl, WaS i RiGhT aBoUt ThIs BeInG fUn."

"Absolutely, you should've brought me along years ago," you responded to your brother as you strung up a monster with your strings.

"Error! And...another error," you heard a very confused voice yell from behind you. "Hey bro, we got company," you called, letting the restrained monster fall to the ground.

"Ah, you must be Ink," you said as you strung him up while he was in his state of confusion. "You're gonna regret all the times you hurt my brother," you growled tightening the strings.

A bright blue arrow darted past you, nearly hitting you in the side. Your head shot to the direction of the arrow and you held off slightly on the strings.

You went to attack the other skeleton that shot at you, Dream you assumed. Before you could though you got hit in the back with a blunt object.

You looked up to see Ink holding his paintbrush as a weapon, you didn't expect him to look kinda guilty about it, not that you cared.

As you prepared to string him up again your brother's set of strings beat you to it, he also used them to stand you back up.

"DoN't ToUcH hEr," Error barked at him, "CoMe On Y/n, ThEy ArEn'T wOrTh OuR tImE," he said as he let Ink fall hard to the ground and teleported back to the anti-void.

You took another glance at Ink before you left to follow Error, he didn't look mad or scared, you couldn't tell what his expression was, it looked like a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

"ArE yOu Ok," Error asked once you returned home. "Error, your voice," you said making him realize he was still making it glitch.

He never purposely used his overly glitched voice around you, he really only used it to seem intimidating.

"Right, right, but seriously are you ok," he asked again. "I might have a sore back tomorrow but yeah, I'm fine," you responded, rubbing your shoulder blades where you got hit.

"You go get some rest Error, we can try attacking another day," you said as you were prepared to do the same. He nodded and walked off.

Luckily, with the help of your strings, you had managed to tie together a makeshift hammock for yourself, a surprisingly comfortable one at that.

You, while you were tired, couldn't manage to fall asleep though. Out of all the Au Sanses you knew, why was Ink the one that ever caught your attention.

You convinced yourself that it was because Error had complained about him so long and you were thinking back on all the bad things he's said about Ink. Yeah, that's it, that's all it was.

Within the next few days you and Error tried your attack again, of course the Star Sanses finding you easy.

You couldn't have cared less about Dream or Blue, and honestly they spent more time fighting Error than you.

Ink however...he only seemed to focus on you. And he barely even fought you, he only dodged your attacks, never did anything to hurt you since the day he hit you with his brush.

He wasn't discreet about it either, the others could pick up on it immediately, especially Error.

Error knew you probably weren't interested, honestly he found it hilarious. His enemy and his sister, the irony of it.

He did like to bring it up though.

You couldn't even sit in the anti-void without him mentioning it in some way.

"Hey, are you coming with me," Error asked you, leaving to attack Underswap. You were laying in your hammock, your mind torn between wanting to go and not wanting to deal with the others.

"You...you go ahead, I'll sit this one out," you said not looking at him, you did enjoy going with him.

But you'd also stopped trying to tell yourself you didn't care about Ink.

As much as you hated to admit it, over time he seemed to have the affect on you that you had on him. His cute smile, colorful eyes which were often focused on you when you saw them.

"Oh, well. I'll see you later then," he said, kinda disappointed, before teleporting away.

You let out a frustrated groan, you didn't know how to handle this situation, it seemed to be obvious he liked you, but were you even ready for anything relationship wise, not just him but anyone.

"What am I doing? I can't just hide here like a wimp," you said getting up and teleporting to Underswap.

You arrived to see Ink and Error...not fighting, it looked like they were just talking. Dream and Blue seemed to just be watching. They didn't even react when they saw you appear.

You walked over to the two and grabbed the end of Ink's scarf, pulling him away from Error.

"Um, Y/n what are you doing," Error asked from behind you. You just kept walking until you and Ink were behind a nearby building.

"You mind telling me what you're doing," Ink asked, genuinely confused, not mad, just confused.

"Do you actually like me," you simply asked. His eyesockets widened and he did his best to not look at you. "Uh...maybe, maybe not," he responded.

"Ink," you said sternly, making his eyelights dart to yours.

"You know you're terrible at lying," you said getting a nervous chuckle from him. "Yeah, I know."

"Yes. I do like you, I know we've never really...held a conversation before now and I don't know you well...but I wanna change that," he admitted, as well as asked you on a date simultaneously.

"I...would like that but are you forgetting who my brother is," you said. "Yeah, but him and I have a deal going. He knows I like you, I mean who doesn't, but he said if you liked me back he wouldn't get in the way."

"Really? That's...surprisingly nice of him," you said kinda surprised. You knew Error would do that for you, but never Ink.

"So, you wanna go to Outertale or something," he asked. "How'd you know I love it there," you asked.

"Let's just say that Error must really care about you to help me this much," he responded. "Heh, yeah he's a good brother."

"And, yes I'd love to go, just give me a sec," you said running back out to the other skeletons.

You walked over to Error, who had a very knowing look on his face. "So," he asked. "So, what," you sassily said back.

"Come on, you know," you couldn't help but smile anymore. "Thank you Error, you're an amazing brother," you thanked.

"Hey every awesome little sister needs a great big brother right," he responded with a genuine smile.

"Ok who are you and what have you done with my brother," you joked at his sweetness. "I'm...just happy for you, now go he's waiting," he said gesturing over to Ink who was walking to you.

"So, you ready," Ink asked grabbing your hand, you nodded. "You two have fun," Error said. "But you remember Ink, you hurt her, you have to deal with me."

"Don't worry Error, she's far to amazing to risk losing."