Dust x Horrortale Reader

Requested by JanieRusselltheantic

"No, no, no, no," you said to yourself as you ran through the Snowdin forest, praying for a place to hide.

Wasn't living in Snowdin bad enough when it was just Sans himself, but now there's two, the new one seeming to be even more dangerous.

At least you assumed he was since he had almost had you dead several times in the little bit he's been after you.

If he caught you you'd certainly be done for. It didn't help that your normal Sans was in on the hunt as well.

You didn't have anytime to question why there were two, if you even slowed down they'd have you in a heartbeat.

But these are magic skeletons you're dealing with.

So you shouldn't have been as surprised as you were when a purple bone shot through your leg making you fall to the snow.

You heard one of them walking up behind you but didn't even bother to try to escape, you were through.

You shifted to see which one was coming to claim the kill, it was the new Sans, as you had kind of expected.

"Hey Horror, I got er'," he said as your Sans teleported over. "What should we do," he asked.

"She's too thin, just get rid of her," Sans, or Horror as the other called him, said before teleporting away.

"Just get it over with," you said trying not to look at your leg which still had a bone impaled in it.

You shifted so you could look him in the eyesockets, and he didn't look like he was going to kill you, if anything, even if it was hard to see, he looked guilty.

You felt the bone in your leg disappear and you were lifted so you were standing, with the help of a nearby tree.

"Just go, before I change my mind," he said coldly, allowing you to live.

You were extremely confused, but you didn't have time to question, you needed to get away before you blacked out from blood loss.

You limped away as quickly as possible to the small makeshift shack you made to hide in from the surrounding dangers.

You used a torn rag off of one of your past victim's to crudely bandage your leg. Yet honestly you thought it useless.

You were starving, freezing and injured, things weren't looking good for you. You thought it would've been better if the other Sans just ended you, it would've been merciful on you.

Yet you weren't gonna give up just yet, you still needed food, you didn't know what to go after though, you were too weak to take on anything too big.

Gyftrots were out of the question and definitely not a dog monster. Your best bet was a snowdrake. Finding one was hard part.

You were out hunting, still careful of the two skeleton monsters you knew were probably still around. Though you weren't out long before you started feeling sickly.

The mix of the amount of blood you'd lost and the cold made you close to fainting. Once you and fallen to the ground you heard snowy footsteps behind you, not even caring who it was anymore.

You were out seconds later, you figured you were done so you didn't try to stay conscious.

But you didn't expect to wake up.

You felt yourself laying on something soft and warm, even then you felt warmer than you had in years.

So you were immediately terrified, who had taken you, no one in Snowdin would pass up an easy meal, even if you were as thin as you were.