Teenage Human Fell x Teenage Reader

(look idk)

"Ok Y/n, I need you to do the varsity football pages for the yearbook this year," your teacher said as she gave out jobs to the rest of the yearbook committee.

"Free entrance to football games, heck yeah. I'll go ahead and get the team pictures later during practice," you responded, she nodded and walked off.

You had gone to many of your school's football games, mainly for the sport not as much for the players like some of the other girls did.

You never really saw the appeal of dating a jock, part of that probably came from the fact that none of them paid you any attention, unless they needed something.

Now that you were part of yearbook it was your job to go ask the team questions and get pictures of the boys during practice.

You had to stay after school to get the pictures but you didn't care, you didn't have anything to do at home anyway.

"Hey, when one of the guys gets a moment can you send him over to me, I need to ask a couple questions," you said to the coach who nodded and immediately began ignoring you.

Well, isn't that just great. If the coach won't even pay you any attention, then why would the players.

While you were waiting you went to getting pictures of the boys practicing or just throwing a football around for fun.

So when you felt someone tapped you on the shoulder it kinda surprised you, and you almost dropped your camera, that would've been bad.

"What the-ugh, hey Sans," you said annoyed, out of every guy on the team of course he was the one who you had to deal with.

"What, expected someone else," he asked, with that smug smile he always had. "Hoped for someone else," you muttered under your breath.

"You say something, doll," he asked. "Ugh, let's just get on with this," you said pulling out your phone to write down his answers to your questions.

Basically Sans was one of the people you've known since middle school and hasn't changed since. He probably wasn't that bad a guy but you couldn't get along with him long enough to find out.

Ever since you'd known him he had been the biggest flirt ever, usually you'd just brush it off and leave, hoping he'd take the hint but he never did.

It honestly got on your last nerve, you weren't one for flirting, especially not from him.

"Ok first question. What about being on the football team do you enjoy," you asked. "Probably getting to talk to pretty little things like you," he flirted.

"Sans, for once can you take something seriously," you growled. He actually looked kinda surprised for a second, then went right back to being a prick.

"Alright fine. I guess getting to show my strength and skill," he answered. "Wow, egotistical much," you whispered.

"Ok how do you feel when you win," you hoped for a better answer for this one. "Proud. Proud of myself, of my team. It feels good," he responded, wow that actually was a good answer.

"What no sarcastic comment on that one," he teased. "Shut up, now I've got what I need, and thank you, I guess," you said before beginning to walk off.

"Woah hey, you ain't gotta go yet, practice just started," he called from behind you. "Yeah and? I'm not on the football team," you responded.

"What, like you've got something to do later," he said arrogantly. "Why, why do you have to be such an asshole," you snapped.