Killer x Scared! Sassy! Reader

(Here I go writing something no one asked for)

"Find her."

You stayed sitting in one of the larger cabinets in the skeleton brother's old home while the two hunted.

It was a pretty poor hiding place but they appeared out of nowhere, giving you little to no time to prepare.

You heard footsteps go up the stairs, so that meant that one was probably still downstairs unless Sans teleported somewhere else.

Well, whoever had stayed down there must've decided they should check the kitchen, that or they may have heard you when you moved slightly.

They began looking in the cabinets next to you. You knew you were screwed. Sans or Chara, who found you didn't matter, you were done for.

Light flooded the small area, and you were met by the skeleton with black tear-like streaks down his cheekbones.

You backed up as far as you could, but you still expected to be killed within moments.

He glanced over at you, well you assumed he did. Hard to tell without his eyelights.

He suddenly slammed the door to the cabinet once you heard footsteps returning back to the first story.

You could slightly hear the muffled conversation through the door.

"Did you find her."

"No, she's probably somewhere in Waterfall. I'm gonna double-check upstairs. You go ahead."

You heard more footsteps, a door open, then shut.

Now you knew you were alone with the skeleton, and that didn't relax you in the slightest bit.

"Come out."

You stayed silent, not wanting to face him again.

"Come out or I'll drag you out myself."

You knew you should do what he says, maybe he'd make your death quick and painless of you cooperated.

You slowly slinked out and stood to against the counter still wanting to get away from him.

"You're lucky you chose to hide down here, wouldn't have ended well if the kid found you."

He was right, but was this any better an option?

"Nice to see you again Y/n. We've been looking everywhere for you."

"I wish I could say it's nice to see you too, but I'd be lying, wouldn't I."

He seemed a little taken aback at your tone, he expected whatever you said to come out in a shaken up, scared manner, not that.

His smirk was back in seconds however.

"Still as sassy as ever, huh?"

"If you're gonna kill me, then just do it."

"That wasn't my plan."

He didn't want to kill you? Then what was with the extensive hunt for you just to let you live.

"Then what is, what was the point in hunting like prey."

"To find you, isn't that obvious."

You were honestly surprised he had the self control to not end you on the spot, but then again, he could be trying to gain your trust once more and betray you.

"Yeah, and isn't it also obvious that I don't believe you."

"Heh, understandable, but come on, you know I'd never hurt you. You're still my wife after all."