Error x FtM Reader

Requested by -pollywag. I'm so sorry if this seems a little off, school just started back for me and writer's block is kicking my tail, but I hope you enjoy it.

Little note: Reader has powers like Bakugo from MHA, for those who don't know, basically the reader can cause explosions at will.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ink!"

You continued wandering through the seemingly endless white void, searching for the colorful skeleton who had left you there.

"...what the hell, Ink?"

You had no clue why he left, something about a problem in another AU, and why he left you here you really didn't understand.

You convinced yourself he'd be back, besides if something did show up, it wasn't like you couldn't protect yourself. Yeah, you'd be perfectly fine.

Confident in his return, you continued your exploration, what there was to explore? Absolutely nothing.

You kept getting an unsettling feeling that something was around you, watching you. But that was crazy right, you were alone...probably.

Though, the sound of footsteps behind you quickly proved you wrong.

You turned around to face this stalker, only to see a skeleton, definitely not Ink though.

"WhAt'S a GiRl DoInG hErE aLl AlOnE?"

You growled under your breath slightly, then sighed, obviously annoyed. First stalking you, then misgendering you, he definitely wasn't making a good first impression.

"Waiting."

You gave him your answer and walked away, surely Ink would be back soon.

You felt something wrap around your wrist and yank you back towards the skeleton.

"WhO sAiD i WaS dOnE wItH yOu?"

Without a second thought, you attempted to set an explosion at the string, hopefully to break or at least weaken it.

He took notice of your escape and quickly restrained your other arm.

"WhAt KiNd Of HuMaN aRe YoU?"

"One who could beat your ass."

He let out a glitched laugh at that.

"I'd LiKe To SeE yOu TrY."

You were ready to fight, ready to give this guy what he deserved, but did you get the chance? No.

Ink had finally come back to get you and saw you strung up.

"Error. Let him go. Now."

Wait, this was Error? Ink had made mention of him multiple times but you'd never officially seen him.

Error angrily sighed and turned to face Ink, leaving you. Unfortunately the strings didn't loosen.

And as much fun as watching the fight between the two would've been, you couldn't let Ink take him on alone.

You continued struggling to get free, geez, what were those strings made of, steel?

You had noticed that any time that Ink manged to get a hit on Error, the strings loosened little by little. Enough to the point were you could slip your wrists out.

Your jacket wasn't so lucky in getting free but there were more important matters than your abandoned clothing article.

You took advantage of Error being focused on Ink and used a sneak attack, well, maybe not sneak, but regardless it distracted him long enough for Ink to grab your arm and teleport you away from their battle.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you there. Are you hurt?"

"Ink, I'm fine, little cold without my jacket but, oh well."

He appreciated your attempt to ease the situation, quickly checking to make sure he had no injuries of his own before turning back to you.

"You know, I think my team could always use a new member. You think you'd be interested?"

You had no hesitation, of course you'd say yes. Using your abilities for good and protecting the Aus that you'd explored, how could you say no?

And that was that, you were a member of the Stars and good buddies with Blue and Dream thanks to it.

Which is why when you saw your jacket laying on your bed, you figured one of them had found it.

Though a quick text to them proved you wrong.

So if they didn't return it, who did?

The only other one who knew it was gone was Error but as if he'd bring it back. Besides, you were just battling him just a day before.

You brushed it off, glad to have it back, and went about your day.

And from that point on, anything you may have lost in a fight or accidentally left behind in other Aus would mysteriously turn back up.

You were extremely confused by this, considering the guys swore up and down it wasn't them.

So, you decided you'd figure it out on your own.

So, after your latest battle with Error you "accidentally" dropped your jacket, then quickly ran and hid.

You waited for probably five minutes before you heard someone nearby, assuming it was your anonymous helper.

"Ugh, why is it so hard for him to keep up with a damn jacket?"

You knew that voice, but, why after all the times you've battled and injured each other, why was he doing something so kind?

You quietly came out from your hiding place, nonchalantly clearing your throat to let him know you were there.

You could tell he'd frozen on the spot, that or he was inwardly panicking.

You walked over, hoping he wouldn't flee while he had the chance.

"Error? You in there?"

He eventually snapped out of it, but it seemed he sure didn't expect to get caught.

"Here, quit losing it."

He roughly shoved your jacket into your arms, to which you pushed it back towards him.

"Nah, you're right, I lose it was to much. Maybe it'd be safer with you, might look good on you."

Ok, Y/n, stop before you break him.

He very quickly said a, slightly confused, thank you before disappearing.

And the next time you saw him, there was no battle, no fighting, arguing, nothing.

Just an apparently love sick skeleton in your jacket.

You couldn't help but love the dork after that, and since then, you haven't physically fought, wouldn't even dream of ever fighting again.

No, cause you were both far too busy exploring Aus and having dates in Error's few favorite ones, Outertale was always at the top of that list.

And to think, it all started with a jacket.