Dust x reader

Y/Ns P

Y/Ns P.O.V

This is all HER fault. SHE started the genocide route. SHE killed everyone. SHE made Sans go insane. Chara, I wish I could end her, she took everyone away from me. Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel and even Sans. I loved him, but I never told him.

Chara and Sans are basically matched for fighting ability. And I know Chara won't stop. I have to save Sans. If I die, at least I tried.

I was constantly in hiding, Chara would kill me at first sight. Although Sans isn't much better.

I grabbed one of Sans' old jackets and left my hiding spot. If I'm seen then Chara will win in her bet against Sans. Whoever can kill the most people, right now they're tied.

Sans has some light left in him, I know it (star wars bishes). I hope I can bring the old him back, he's all I have left.

I walked to the Judgement Hall knowing he'd be here waiting for Chara to come along. Careful that Chara wasn't around looking for me.

And I was right he was standing in the hall wearing Papyrus' scarf with the hood on his jacket up. He saw me and he had a look that could freeze hell over. He's lost it, he's murderous, evil, and completely out of his mind.

"Sans, i-its me Y/N. I want to help you, please let me," I called to him. He didn't move just kept watching me. "S-Sans please, we can end this genocide. End Chara." Still nothing. Talking wasn't doing anything. With a surge of confidence, I ran to him and hugged him hoping for some kind of reaction. To my surprise he actually hugged back.

"Sans, I should have told you before but, I love you," I whispered. After I confessed I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. He had shot a bone through me. I fell down hurting and heartbroken. But before the world went black he bent down to my level and whispered.

"I love you too, Y/N. Don't worry we can be together in the next timeline "

As he said that I appeared in a dark room with buttons labeled continue and reset. I hit reset and woke up in the ruins like when I first fell down.

I did have to meet Flowey and befriend Toriel again but I was just happy they were alive. Of course I also had to fight Toriel again, but we called it a draw and she let me leave.

I walked into the snowy forest to where I first met Sans. The branch behind me snapped letting me know he was there. Once I reached the bridge a familiar voice began talking. "Human, don't you know how to greet and old pal."

I turned around smiling and was pulled into a kiss.  He's a surprisingly good kisser for a skeleton. We parted to show the old Sans. The Sans I fell for.

"Why'd you kill me Sans," I asked. He looked at me sadly and said, "it was either me or Chara kill you. Either way you were gonna die." I looked at him with a sympathetic look, "you were saving me from her. I understand."

I hugged him again like I did in the past timeline. He hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for saving me from insanity"

(This is kinda confusing to me. Bare with me I tried writing this in a room full of little, not to mention loud, kids. Also request something please)