New Years With the Boys

See ya 2020! You will not be missed.

Sans:

• Good luck getting him to stay up till midnight, but if you can manage to do it, he'll sorta celebrate.

• He'll probably choose to watch the ball drop on TV than plan anything with fireworks, but if someone else did, he'll gladly watch them.

• Will absolutely make any joke he can think of.

• "You think this year will be better, cause hindsight's kinda 2020."

• He's up for the New Years kiss. It might not be anything big, maybe nothing more that a peck on the cheek, but hey, you were at each other's sides throughout 2020, he's gotta thank you somehow.

Fell:

• He'll be honest with you, he couldn't care less.

• Another year's over, so what? It's up to you to get him into the spirit.

• Best way to do so is with fireworks. There's explosions and the chance something might blow up, he's interested.

• So chances are everyone is outside when the clock strikes midnight, him and Undyne ready to light up the sky.

• While your watching the fireworks, he'll catch you off guard to kiss you, he likes to surprise you.

Blue:

• He is definitely gonna plan a party of some kind. Probably just for the family but still something to celebrate.

•  May or may not have a bottle of champagne at the ready.

• Refuses to let Papyrus go to bed until after midnight.

• Also a big fan of fireworks, he's usually absolutely amazed by them. And definitely has some sparklers for the two of you.

• Like Sans, the kiss might not be anything much but he'll gladly take any excuse he can to kiss you.

Val:

• He's more for the bigger parties, getting to go out and show off.

• Of course, if you'd rather not be around a ton of people, he'll pretend to be annoyed, but in reality he'd rather be alone with you anyway.

• If you do go to the party, he's got you at his side all night, one hand on your waist, a glass of wine in the other.

• He never drinks enough to get drunk though, tipsy at the most.

• He's been counting down to for about an hour, not cause he's excited for the new year, but he wants to make sure he's already got you in his arms so he can kiss you at exactly midnight.

Hunts:

• Sure he's excited, he is done with 2020 too, but please, don't shoot off any fireworks.

• He doesn't need all the noise and explosions, he's perfectly happy watching the ball drop with you at his side.

• Course, if you got some champagne, he wouldn't complain.

• If anything, he's mostly looking forward to kissing you, he sometimes likes having a reason to kiss you, even if he doesn't need one.

• But, after that, he's out.

• "Mkay, happy new year, I'm going to bed."

G:

• Ok, he's been drinking. But he thought ahead and quit a couple hours ago so he'd be at least kinda sober for midnight.

• He's fine with parties, he'd prefer just the family but if you've got other plans, he can live with that.

• Like Val, he likes having you at his side all night. Getting to show you off to everyone else.

• Please, please let him pop the champagne, he's always wanted to do that.

• Before the clock strikes midnight, he's gonna pull you away somewhere private, he's making that kiss special and making sure he'd got you all to himself.