Ink x Dragon Reader

Requested by KayMay26

Ink's P.O.V

"Are sure about this Ink. How do we know this book even exists," Dream asked. "I don't know if it does or not but we have to try. This book could be what we need to beat Nightmare," I explained.

According to Fresh and Reaper there is a magical book that contains millions of years of the multiverse's history. We're hoping the magic information inside will help us protect the Aus better.

"Fresh, you sure Reaper was right about where this cave is," I asked Fresh, who was leading us at the moment. "Pretty sure man, should be there soon," he responded.

"We better be, we've been walking for hours," Dream complained. In the distance I could slightly see a large cave opening, hopefully the one we're looking for.

We kept walking til we reached it and Fresh said this was the correct place. "Now, didn't Reaper say something was guarding the book," Dream asked. "Yeah Y/n I think he said her name was," I responded.

"Well let's find this gal and get that book," Fresh said running towards the mouth of the cave. We ran after him, if there is someone guarding it, chances are she's not just gonna let him take it.

This would go alot faster if we had Blue with us too. But Underswap Chara recently completed a pacifist route and they were moving to the surface today.

We found the chest which we assumed contained the book, yet all the while we were in there I got the feeling I was being watched.

I went to grab the book and heard a loud growl from behind us. I shot around to see a large (f/c) dragon with glowing (m/c) eyes and razor sharp teeth.

"Leave...NOW," she snarled. "Uhh, we..uh we were just going," Dream said trying to act brave. I tried to inch closer to the chest but she snarled and blocked the chest with her tail.

"You have no idea what the contents of that book are capable of. It's best left here," she cautioned while using her tail to push me away from it.

"You don't understand, we really need it," I tried to explain. "If you need it so badly, prove it. If you beat me it's yours for the taking," she said.

I didn't really wanna fight her, one she was a dragon, I'm crazy but not that crazy. Two she honestly was amazing, I mean she's a flipping dragon.

"If that's what you want, then deal," I said getting ready to fight, Dream and Fresh doing the same.

Even if she was very intimidating I could tell during the fight that she didn't want to do this. She wasn't fighting at her full potential, at least not towards me.

We fought to the point she was badly injured, but not lethally. She backed away from us into the shadows to where we couldn't see her anymore.

Seconds later a woman limped out the shadows. She had (h/c) hair and glowing eyes the same color as the dragons. She also appeared to have slightly clawed hands and a (f/c) tail trailing behind her.

"Take the book. You boys earned it," she said trying to walk over to us. I opened the chest and took the book. I looked back over at her before handing the book to Dream.

I walked over to her and had her sit down and healed her gash on her leg. I also healed her massive bruise on her shoulder.

"Thank you, but I have no reason to be healed. Without the book to protect, I have no reason to be here," she explained.

"You don't have to stay here," I said. "I've been here my whole life, I'd rather not leave," she responded.

"How about I come and keep you company sometimes. It's not good to be alone all the time," I offered.

She smiled, showing off sharp fangs. "That would be nice. I'm Y/n by the way," she said. "I know, a friend told us. I'm Ink, and that's Dream and Fresh," I said gesturing towards the guys.

"So talk to you soon I guess," she said getting up and walking back towards the shadows. I nodded and waved at her. As soon as we left the mouth of the cave, I couldn't wait to talk to her again.

I went back as I promised her and we talked alot. Since she didn't leave her cave much unless it's to get food, she loved hearing about the other universes and the stories from each one.

"The other universes sound really cool. Though honestly anything outside of here sounds good to me," she said looking to world outside.

"Well if you ever want to leave I could show you the different Aus," I said. "Yeah, that'd be fun," she said looking back at me.

That was about 4 months ago. We talked everyday and she decided she wanted to leave. "So where do you wanna go," I asked.

"What Au is the most beautiful," she asked me. "Come on I'll show you," I said holding out my hand to her which she took.

I teleported us both to Outertale. She looked up to the sky awestruck. Her eyes shone in the dark matching the stars glow.

"This is amazing Ink," she said smiling brightly. We went and sat at the top of a hill to get a more open view.

I knew from the first few days after meeting her I liked her. Now that we were here in one of the most mesmerizing, probably most romantic place too, I realized that this was one of the best opportunities I was gonna get.

"Y/n, I've got something to tell you," I said getting her attention. The gaze from her glowing eyes made all my confidence leave.

"I, uh...well. Alright let's try this again," I said under my breath. She giggled at that but still kept her attention on me.

"No better way to say this than just being blunt. I...I like you Y/n. I've liked you since I first saw you," I said shyly.

She sat there for a moment before wrapping her arms around me. "Hehe I like you too Ink. You made my life so much more fun, thank you," she said happily.

I hugged her back as tightly as I could while her tail was wagging like a dog's. I laid down still holding her to where she laying on my side.

We stayed out there looking at the stars until she drifted to sleep. "I love you Ink," she said before she was fully unconscious.

"I love you too Starlight."