NaJ Fresh x Reader

"So are you guys going to the festival tomorrow," I asked my friends Fresh and Goth. "Of course, it's one of the biggest events this town has," Goth answered.

"How bout you Fresh," Goth asked. "Maybe, to be honest I haven't been since I was little," he responded.

"It'll be fun I promise, the three of us can go together," I said excited. He smiled and nodded, "can't wait, anyway we should get to class, see you tomorrow," Fresh said waving bye to us.

The festival really was the biggest day of the year for this town. Everyone would go and everyone would just have a good time. There were rides, live music, contests and food, especially funnel cake, and a massive fireworks show.

I'd gone since I was little, it's was the most fun I had all year. Now that I was getting to hang out with my best friends there was gonna make it a lot better. Especially Fresh.

Sure he was kinda shy but we immediately became good friends, and he's the one who introduced me and Goth.

He was always so nice and never failed to make me smile. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't like him. But he's my one of my best friends, I can't mess that up.

He's one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, any girl would be lucky to have him, but I guess she's not me.

The next day, after getting ready, Goth came over so we could go get Fresh. We were walking along the sidewalk just talking until he asked me a question I'd been dreading.

"So, when are you gonna tell Fresh you like him," he asked, so nonchalantly at that. "Is it that obvious," I asked face palming. "Not really, I'm just around you so much, don't think I can't see the way you look at him," he reassured.

"I can't tell him, I can't take the risk of him rejecting me. I can't lose one the best friends I've ever had," I explained. "Fine do what you want, but I'm positive he'd never stop being friends with you."

"Besides I'm pretty sure he likes you too," he said again so calmly, what the heck Goth. "Yeah right, I'm nothing more than a friend," I said sadly.

"Hey, don't think like that, besides today's supposed to fun, no being sad," he said trying to cheer me up. He was right, today's supposed to be a good day.

We walked until we got to Fresh's house and he looked so excited. "I'm guessing your ready to go," I asked jokingly. He nodded and we started walking again, luckily he didn't live to far from the fair grounds.

We got to the festival and since we were so early the lines for the rides were still kinda short so we went and got our tickets. None of the rides were made for three people except the ferris wheel.

But we already had tickets so we went for a spinning ride. It was kinda like a teacup ride except it was green and the area with the seats were off the ground.

"Shouldn't we ride a ride we can all ride together first," I asked looking at the ferris wheel. "Nah it's fine, I'll sit this one out. I'm not a fan of this ride anyway," Goth said gesturing for us to good ahead.

Fresh shrugged and went ahead. "I thought you loved this ride Goth," I said. "I do but this is your chance to spend some time with Fresh. Now go he's waiting," he said kinda pushing me towards the ride. Goth you little-.

I sighed and walked over to where Fresh had already gotten us seats. "Sorry bout that, had to ask Goth something," I apologized.

"No problem," he said while I strapped myself in. I forgot how fast that ride spun. Fresh was having the time of his life and I was so dizzy I couldn't even think straight.