Fell x Reader

(this is based off of a Fell x Listener on YouTube)

(Don't question meh)

Your P.O.V

I've been with Fell about 2 years, and in those two years I've learned that he gets extremely affectionate when he first wakes up.

Like today. I've been awake for a few minutes about to get up for food, but the second I moved to get up a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back to bed.

"Morning Fell", I said kissing the top of his skull. "Mornin' sleepyhead~", he responded, his voice deeper then normal due to him just waking up. "How'd ya sleep". "Good", I responded.

"Good to hear", he responded still holding my waist. "You musta' had a long day yesterday. You fell asleep pretty quick once I wrapped my arms around you", he said then yawning.

I giggled a little, "what can I say. Your lazy energy must affect me too sometimes. I love how lovey you get in the morning", I said softly making him blush a little.

"Heh, so what I get all lovey dovey in the morning. I can't help it when I get to wake up next to someone so beautiful~". This time I was the one to blush. He does this everyday and it still gets to me.

"Baby, can you let me go make breakfast", I asked referring to the fact the I was still trapped by his embrace.

"Come on Y/N. Five more minutes", he whined burying his skull into the crook of my neck. "Your so soft and warm. Makes for a great pillow", he purred, "I don't wanna let you go yet. Not to mention you smell really nice".

"Ok then", I said smiling and blushing while trying to loosen his grip on me. He just held me tighter, chuckling a little at my attempt.

After about 7 minutes of this he finally gave in. "Alright, you can get up," he sighed and let me up. As I was walking to the door to our room he spoke up again.

"One more thing before you go," he called. I turned around to hear what he was gonna say.

"I love you sweetheart", he said lovingly. "I love you too lazybones," I responded smiling, then walking downstairs.

( Is it just me or is Fell a little ooc. Honestly I don't care this is the cutest one I've done)