Fell x Bartender Reader

Most people weren't to thrilled about the monsters being freed but being a being a bar owner in a city near Mt Ebbot, I can't complain.

Many of the monsters seem to like to meet in bars and just have a good time. It's been great for business. I even hired a few monsters, including a flame monster named Grillby. He's a really good bartender, he did say he owned a popular bar Underground.

Even if they are aggressive at first, most of them  are pretty nice once you know them. If anything I have issues with human customers most often.

One of my most frequent customers is a skeleton monster named Sans, he began coming here after I gave Grillby his job.

Sans is like most monsters fashion wise. Only wearing black and red, and a little yellow to match his gold tooth. And at first he was like others personality wise as well, he didn't talk to me much at first, except to ask for a drink.

But overtime he started talking about other things like his brother and what his life was like in the Underground. He was nicer than he originally wanted me to see.

He's told me a good bit about Papyrus, even though I've seen him like twice. He's apparently not big into drinking and stuff like that.

Unlike Sans. There's been many times I've had to call Papyrus to come get him due to him getting absolutely wasted. Yet everytime it happens, Sans always apologizes the next day.

But usually he just comes in and talks for awhile. Sometimes waiting for my lunch break so he can buy me a drink.

"Mornin Y/n," Sans greeted walking over to the bar. "Good morning Sans, you want your usual," I asked getting out a glass.

"You know me so well," he joked, sitting on one of the bar stools. I slid him his drink went to assist another customer. I could see Sans looking at me from the corner of my eye but I ignored it for now, I was too busy at the moment.

"Hi there. Can I get you something," I asked the other man at the bar. "How about your number babe," he said in a poor attempt at flirting. "How about you try again when you have a good line," I responded rolling my eyes.

"Oh, well can I buy you a drink," the man asked. "Honestly I'd rather have the money," I said walking away and back to Sans.

"You showed him," Sans said slightly laughing. "Meh, I'm used to it. I haven't heard a good pick-up line from a guy in here yet," I said thinking back on all the times guys have tried to flirt with me here.

"How bout I take a go at it," I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway and nodded. I gotta admit I've grown close to Sans, mostly cause he knows how to make me laugh. I like that in a guy.

"Knock yourself out Sans," he smirked after I said that, I could tell he was coming up with the most cheesy ones he could think of.

"Heh, are you lost. Cause heavens a long way from here," he said trying not to laugh. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh as well. "I gotta admit that's one of the better ones I've heard."

"You got any," he asked. "Hmmm, do I know you, cause you look a lot like my next boyfriend," I said in a fake seductive voice. He facepalmed and laughed quietly.

"You got something better," I said challenging him. "Heh you really wanna start this war," he asked. "I wouldn't do it unless I knew I'd win," I said crossing my arms. "Alright, you asked for it though, remember that," I rolled my eyes.

"Hm, first one to blush loses," I said reaching out to shake his hand. "Deal," he said taking the offer. I leaned back and waiting for him to take his shot.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you. So only say my name." "Did you really just use a Fall Out Boy reference," I said laughing. "Dude that was perfect."

He shrugged and smiled. "Your turn." "Are you a camera, cause everytime I look at you I smile," I said leaning fowards.

Was your dad a boxer, cause you're a knockout," he said leaning forwards as well.

"Are you a font cause your just my type."

"They should take away your license, cause you're driving me crazy."

"I'm reading about important dates in history, wanna be one of them."

"You know what you would look beautiful in. My arms."

"Are yo-", I tried to take my turn but Sans put his hand on the left side of my face, leaned a little more over the bar and kissed me. It was quick and I barely had time to react.

I felt me face heat up and I hid my head in my arms, laying my head down on the bar. "I think it's safe to say I won," he said as arrogantly as he could.

I lifted my head back up only to see him blushing as well. "Heh, I think we should call it a tie," I said standing back up.

He slightly nodded in defeat and looked at the clock on the wall behind me. It was time for my break, he'd been paying more attention to that than I had.

"So, now that your free for a bit, you wanna go for a walk or something," he asked. I nodded and walked out from behind the bar.

We began walking and since I knew more about this city than he did I was in charge of where we went. So I chose that we go to a nearby park for a bit.

"So Sans, that kiss, was that just to win or did you actually mean it," I asked hoping the answer was the latter.

"Both actually, I do like you...I'll say that. And while that may have not been the best way to show it, I did want the bragging rights."

I pushed him out of fake anger, almost pushing him off the sidewalk. I shook my head while smiling.

"Well ya still didn't win," I pointed out to him. "I uh...I like you too Sans," I said looking away. At that he wrapped one of his arms around my waist as we walked.

"I got one more line, this is the last one I swear," he said looking over at me. "Go ahead can't be worse than the ones I used," I said laughing a bit.

"Ya know out of all the curves on you body, your smiles my favorite."

(I don't know where this idea came from, and halfway through I was gonna delete it. This may not be the best one I've done, but at least I didn't quit)