G Sans x Reader

(

(

I'm taking a chance here and trying a songfic. Issue is the song I chose is country but I have a good story for it)

(This is the song. Lonely Eyes by Chris Young)

Your P.O.V

Tuesday night, crowded bar
Guy lights a cheap cigar

Another long day, so glad there's a good bar near my house. And like every other night, this guy gets kicked out for smoking his cheap cigars,he leaves so I walk in because he gets on my nerves

Bartender yells at him
So he walks out and you walk in

This is a bar for monsters and humans, as the owner and head bartender is a flame monster named Grillby. I like monsters most I've met have been really nice.

Right through that cloud of smoke
Cat calls and dirty jokes.

The human men here, aren't so good. "Hey doll," one yells, probably drunk,  and right after another calls out to me as well. I simply just walk away to the bar.

Scan the room a couple times
Find a seat right next to mine

I look around and I see a skeleton sitting at the bar talking to the bartender so I sit down next to him.

G's P.O.V

I was talking to Grillby when a human girl comes and sits down next to me. She looks really lonely, might as well talk to her.

Lonely eyes
Well it sure looks like
You just might
Be looking for something, for something.

"Hey there doll face", I flirted. She just rolled her eyes at me and looked away. "Hey come on, look at me hun", I said trying to get her attention back.

Look at me and I think you'll see
Those lonely eyes
Don't have to be alone tonight

She looked back at me with her e/c eyes. They're beautiful, wait what am I thinking I don't even know her name.

They analyze your glass of wine
Roll away a pick-up line.

"Do you have a map, cause I keep getting lost in your eyes~", I flirted again earning an eye roll and giggle from her.

Now and then they check your phone
Catch mine then let em go

She looks back at me and our eyes meet. "Y/N," she said, "what", I asked. "My name's Y/N, if your gonna flirt use my name at least," she joked. "G," I said still looking into her eyes.

From the little bit I've seen
They're the perfect shade of green
Next time they come my way
Heaven help me, make em stay

Your P.O.V

'G, huh', I thought. 'For a skeleton he's kinda cute'.
I guess he's kinda lonely too.

Lonely eyes
Well it sure looks like
You just might
Be looking for something, for something.

"So, "Y/N". What's a girl like you doing in here alone", G asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I could ask you the same thing, bone boy", I responded.

Truth is I'm alone because my boyfriend recently broke up with me. "I guess that doesn't matter, we're not alone anymore", he responded smiling at me.

That smile, it made me melt and made me blush because I felt my face heat up. "I guess not".

Look at me and I think you'll see
Those lonely eyes
Don't have to be alone tonight

G's P.O.V

"It's getting kinda late. Do you have to leave anytime soon", she asked.

Don't make me pay my tab, catch a cab
Go home and kick myself to sleep tonight
Gimme a sign, just a smile

"No. I've got all night", I responded. She smiled at me and made me blush a little. "Why," I asked. She blushed a little before answering. "N-no reason, just curious".

Baby, I'll be glad to lose myself
Deep inside, lonely eyes

Your P.O.V

"Wanna walk around the park for a bit, it's kinda crowded in here", I asked G, hoping he'd agree. He nodded and we payed our tabs and left.

We made it to the park, even though it was already dark it was nice.

Lonely eyes
Sure looks like you might just
Be looking for something, for something.

We eventually ended up sitting down looking at the stars. I did notice him looking at me and whenever I looked over he turned away.

Look at me
And I think you'll see
Those lonely eyes
Don't have to be alone tonight

"Hey G thanks for keeping me company", I thanked. "Heh, no problem Y/N. I couldn't let those lonely eyes be alone tonight", he responded.

To say thank you, I gave him a kiss on the cheekbone. His face erupted in a yellow blush which made me giggle.

We sat out there for another hour then we walked to my house, where he asked me to go on a date with him.

These lonely eyes won't be alone much longer.

(What. Is. This. I don't know, I was sitting around listening to music and this popped in my head)