G Sans x Reader

(late Halloween one-shot)

Y/N's P.O.V

"G", I yelled running into to living room where he was watching TV. "Hey doll what's got you so excited.

"Halloween is next week. We need to do a couples costume", I said soundly like a hyper 5 year old.

"How old are you", he joked. I looked at him with a fake look of hurt. He chuckled and sat up to look at me.

"Alright fine, what did you have in mind", he asked. "I thought since your a skeleton and tall you could be Jack Skellington and I be Sally".

"Alright but aren't we a little old to dress up for Halloween", he asked. "You are never too old for Halloween. Besides it's not like we're trick or treating or something. We can go to a haunted house".

G's P.O.V

Haunted house huh. Hmm, I can just see Y/N getting scared and jumping into my arms. This may be more fun than I thought.

"A haunted house sounds fun. You sure you can handle it", I joked knowing she'd get annoyed.

"Of course I can whats so bad it's just people in costumes", she said trying to sound brave.

All I could do was quietly laugh knowing she's gonna regret this idea.

*Time skip*

Y/N's P.O.V

"G hurry up we need to get our tickets before it gets too crowded", I yelled because he was taking for freaking ever.

Finally he walked out of our room. He was wearing Jack's signature striped black and white suit and bat bowtie.

"You look just like him", I said admiring the costume. "I guess your a literal doll now" he said referring to my costume.

"Anyway let's go so we get in first" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him outside.

*Another time skip brought to you by spooky scary skeletons*

We finally got to Kreepy Hollow( kreepy hollow is a haunted house in South Carolina I go to. It's frickin awesome). We walked to the entrance of the house, which had actors creeping around scaring people.

We walked inside and honestly the first room wasn't that bad it was just a child sized Annabelle doll.

The second room however...was a mirror room with strobe lights and I couldn't see. I grabbed G's hand hoping he could slightly see to get us out.

He did and the next room was a clown room, perfect. I hate clowns and I guess G noticed my fear because he squeezed my hand letting me know he was right there.

I practically ran out of that room and to through a couple more before we came across a hallway that was pitch black. G used his magic to light the way.

"That's cheating hun", I joked when we got to the end of the hall. He just laughed and we kept walking.

We finally got to the last room and we walked outside where there was a chainsaw weilding clown waiting right there.

Without thinking I jumped at G hoping he'd catch me and he teleported us back to the parking lot.

"Ready to go home and watch some horror movies and enjoy our Halloween", he asked me still latched onto him. I nodded quickly and we got in his truck (because I love guys who drive trucks don't judge me) and drove home.

After getting our costumes off and getting in comfy clothes we ordered a pizza and watched
f/h/m (favorite horror movie).

We stayed on the couch and watched movies till I fell asleep. Before I was completely asleep I heard G say, "happy Halloween babydoll. Love ya".

(I didn't really try here. Hey funny story I went to Kreepy Hollow a couple weeks ago and an actor dressed as a clown kept following me and my friends. Then one of my friends yelled "fight me" at the clown and the clown spent the whole time terrifying her)