Yandere Error x Reader

Requested by KailinHoffmann

"Hey Y/n, you wanna go get some nice cream," Blue asked seeing me bored on the couch. "Sure, besides going for a walk might be fun."

Everything was peaceful, Snowdin was lively as ever. We found Burgerpants and got our ice cream and walked to Waterfall to watch the cave crystals shine.

"Glad you thought about coming here Blue, it's beautiful," I said while absolutely mesmerized by the false stars.

"I knew you would like it, you said you missed the stars on the surface. Even if these aren't as good," he said. "They may not be the same but they're just as pretty."

We laid there for about 30 more minutes, until I noticed something off. "Hey, are you ok. You've been really quiet today," I asked, I mean I can't remember a time when he wasn't talking about something.

"Uh, yeah...perfectly fine. Don't worry," he said, I could tell he was lying. "Saying 'don't worry' makes me worry more, come on Blue you can tell me," I said reassuringly.

"Well, uh I think I-," he said before being cut off by a glitched portal open in front of us.

"Y/n, get behind me," he said quickly. "Is that Error," I whispered while a glitchy, black boned skeleton stepped out of the portal.

He nodded, Blue had told me a good bit about Error and the damage he's caused in the different Aus, even Underswap.

"What do you want Error," Blue asked threateningly. "HeR," he said before blue strings wrapped around my neck, cutting off my breathing til I passed out.

I woke up in a white void. Everything that had happened came back to me and I tried to get up to run but my ankles were bound in the same string that was around my neck. Same with my wrists.

"Help, someone please," I yelled, hoping and praying someone would hear me.

"No point in yelling my dear, I'm the only one who can hear you," Error said after appearing out of nowhere.

"Wh...where am I," I asked trying to hide my obvious fear. "The anti-void, or also known as my home," he responded.

"Hold on, you kidnapped me," I yelled at him. "Sweetheart, don't yell at me, besides it's not like I intend to hurt you," he said kneeling to look me in the eyes.

"I don't care what your intentions are, why did you take me from Underswap," I asked angrily.

"Well, if you must know. He was getting to close to you. I wasn't letting him get you first," he said his expression becoming extremely dark.

"Blue? But-," I began but got cut off. "He was trying to take you from me. You see, when you travel the multiverse like I do, you see a lot of people," he said.

"But you really caught my attention. When I saw you a few months ago when I was planning to attack Underswap, well I just felt like I needed you," he finished while putting a hand on the side of my face.

Which made me flinch away from his touch, getting a dark chuckle from him. "I'll be back later, be good darling," he said before leaving the same way he came.

I sat there, after trying to break the strings and failing, thinking of a way out. But it seemed he teleports in and out of here, and if that's the only way in or out, well I'm stuck.

"Y/n," a voice, that I immediately recognized as Blue, yelled with Ink running behind him. "Blue, thank God," I said while he ran over to me.

"How'd you find me," I asked. "Ink helped me. Now come on we need to leave before Error comes back,"he said while breaking the restraints.

"I tHiNk It'S a LiTtLe LaTe FoR tHaT," Error said wrapping up Blue. I could tell the strings were tightening by the look of pain on Blue's skull.

"Ink, you've got to get him out of here," I said scared for his life. "What about you," he asked. "I don't know about me, but please save him."

He nodded before running over and cutting the strings and Blue fell to the ground. He grabbed Blue and opened a portal.

"Y/n, I lov-," Blue tried to yell but was gone before he could finish.

"How dare you hurt him," I growled. "It's the only way he'll learn. You're mine, and he can't take you from me," he said possessively.

"He'll be back," I said. "And next time he won't be as lucky," he growled.

"And don't even try to escape on your own, it won't end well for him," he said while wrapping me in string to subdue me.

"But if you do as I say and stay with me, he'll stay alive. For now at least," he said walking over to me and putting a finger under my chin to make me look up at him.

I nodded slowly knowing this was the only way to keep Blue safe. His response was a menacing laugh.

"Good girl."

(I tried. Writers block has been a b*tch for the past few days and it took me forever to just write the first sentence)