Sans x Tomboy Reader

Sans' P

Sans' P.O.V

Monsters are free and living happily on the surface. Thanks to Frisk and Y/N.

At the moment we're outside enjoying a sunny day, just relaxing and having a good time.

Paps is tossing a football around with Y/N and Frisk and Undyne are throwing a frisbee around.

Since I've known her, Y/N has been like an older sister to Frisk, plus she is good friends with Undyne, being active and pretty laid back, not acting like many other girls.

She never minds getting dirty or being outside. She even told us about how when she was on the surface before how she would go mudding with some of her friends.

Without realizing I was basically staring at her while she threw the ball. Her hair in a ponytail (if you have long hair), a tight fitting (f/c) t-shirt on and shorts that look kinda like mine.

A football almost hitting me brought me out of my thoughts. "Sorry Sans, guess I don't know my own strength", she said running over to get the ball.

"No problem, here ya go", I said tossing her the ball. "Thanks bro", she called out while running back to Paps.

"No problem", I whispered again even though she was no where near. She always calls me that.

But after awhile it felt different, like all I am is a good friend. But I want to be more than that.

Not to mention she has many guy friends, she says it's because boys are a lot less drama than girls. I can't help but be jealous of them, she's always talking about them.

How do you catch the attention of a girl who acts like a guy, cause it's not like I can do anything fancy, since she likes the more simple things.

"Hello Sans", I heard Tori say again pulling me out of my thoughts. I gave a quick "hey" and looked back over at Y/N. I heard Tori giggle and I looked back over to her.

"I can see the way you look at her Sans." I gave a look of fake confusion and trying not to blush.

"You know what fine, I like her", I said looking back over to make sure she hadn't heard me.

"Then why don't you try spending more time with her. Now's your chance, go play football with the two of them".

She actually has a point. Even if I suck at catching we may get a good laugh out of it. I nodded and walked over to them.

"You two mind if I join", I asked. She smiled and nodded. I went over to stand next to Paps. She threw it to me and of course I didn't catch it but I managed to throw it pretty well.

"Nice throw Sans", she yelled catching the ball. We continued that for awhile til it started to get dark.

We then ate and sat around watching TV. Until
Y/N got up and grabbed the keys to her truck.

"Where are you goin this late", I asked. She turned around smiling.

"That's not really important. But I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come with me. I think you'll like it", she said.

I remembered what Tori said, that I needed to spend more time with her. I nodded and followed her out the door.

We climbed in her truck and left. I looked over to see her singing along to the radio with her hand out the window and her hair blowing around.

She continued singing along and sometimes glancing over at me. Until she pulled into a small driveway and got out.

She grabbed a blanket out of the backseat of the truck. She motioned for me to follow her. We walked to a pond and she put the blanket down.

She sat down and patted the spot next to her. I went over and laid down next to her. I looked straight up to a sky full of stars.

"I told you you'd like it. It's practically pitch black out here and you can see every star", she said quietly.

She laid down looking back at the sky. We just laid there taking in the stars and listening to the crickets and frogs.

After sometime I felt her hand slip into mine. I looked over to her to see her (e/c) eyes shining in the starlight.

"Y'know, I was really hoping you'd say yes to coming with me. It's nice to have ya here Sans", she said .

"Of course I'd come. I like spendin time with ya", I responded. She smiled again and slid a little closer to me.

"I actually brought you out here for another reason too", she said and I look over to her.

She looked nervous. "I uh well, this really ain't something I'm good at but, I wanted to say I lik-", I cut her off.

I pulled her closer to the point where her body was pressed against mine and kissed her. I could feel her tense up but then melt into it. Once we broke the kiss I let her use my arm as a pillow.

Even if my arm was going numb, she looked so content and relaxed. After while she fell asleep cuddled up next to me. Not thinking twice I rolled over on my side putting my other arm around her.

"I love you Y/N", I whispered then kissing her forehead and falling asleep too.