Sans x Reader

Your P

Your P.O.V

It's been about a week since I successfully broke the barrier and freed the monsters. And gaining several new friends.

One of them being Mettaton (u thought I was gonna say Sans), who was planning a party to thank me.

And, while I do trust him, I have a strong feeling he has a plan to get me a boyfriend.

Considering me and Sans are the only single ones now since Tori and Asgore got back together, Undyne asked Alphys out and Papy started dating Metta. So that means he's gonna try to get us together.

Truthfully I do like Sans but I don't want Metta interfering with my love life.

*Time skip*

Tonight's the night of the party, and I don't wanna do this. Mettaton has been acting really suspicious when he sees me talking to Sans. He's definitely up to something.

Can't back out now though. So I got dressed in a F/C party dress, black short heels, with my hair pulled into a messy bun.

*Tem skip to da party*

I arrived at the party to see everyone with their significant others. Leaving me to sit around waiting for the party to actually start.

After sitting down on the couch, out of nowhere, Sans teleported onto the other side of the couch. It was kinda awkward considering I liked him but it's better than being alone, even though I'm in a room full of people.

"So I guess this is the singles couch now, huh," Sans said breaking the silence between us. "Yeah I guess so. Kinda sucks," I responded.

Before Sans could respond Mettaton began talking. "Hello my darlings. Welcome to the party to honor Y/N. Now first I thought we would have a karaoke competition. To make this more interesting we are going to do couples karaoke".

I was about to tell Metta that I couldn't do that before he said that me and Sans would have to partner up. This was his plan. "Welp, Y/N. I don't think he's givin us a choice so we might as well," I've never heard Sans sing so this might be interesting.

Toriel and Asgore were the judges. Alphys and Undyne went first singing I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry. Next was Mettaton and Papy. They sang Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

That left me and Sans to sing. We chose Drop Pop Candy.

(You sing Papyrus' parts. Your lyrics are italicised. Sans' are bold. Underlined is both of you)

"You ready for this," I whispered to Sans walking up to the microphone. "I guess I'd rather suffer through this with you than just sit around all night," he responded.