Error x Corrupted Reader

Requested by 0neLOVForAll

"Y/n, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Having fun!"

You continued wreaking your havock on an area of Snowdin, you didn't know what AU at the moment, Nightmare told you but you ignored him.

Your mission partner, Error, stood onlooking your destruction. He wanted to join you, but he also knew the more you caused trouble the sooner the Star Sanses would find you.

Of course, as someone who has been corrupted they would be able to find you anyway thanks to the excessive negativity you caused and gave off.

Which is exactly why you were a member of Nightmare's team. You could be used as bait to draw them in but you might as well be Nightmare's second in command.

Two great minds think alike, or at least two corrupted minds. But while you got along with him best you were always paired with Error for some reason.

You thought it was because you two may have been the strongest together, or because you both loved causing destruction.

You didn't really question it, Nightmare was your boss and you did what he told you, and you didn't mind being around Error, despite how rude and distant he was when you first met him.

"Hey, get over here. We got company!"

You turned away from the house you were trying to flatten and, much to your displeasure, had to abandon it to help Error.

"Ugh, why do these star idiots always have to crash our party."

You used a tentacle to grab Ink and throw him to the ground. Making Blue and Dream turn their attention towards you, Ink right behind them.

It was obvious that you could easily beat them if you took them on one at a time. All three however was an extremely bad idea but you sure weren't letting them know that.

So with one swinging at you with an oversized paintbrush, one attacking you with electric blue bones and the other shooting arrows at you, Error could tell you were in over your head.

You felt something wrap around you, bounding your tentacles as well. Before you realized that it was Error's strings you were pulled out of the fight and to his side.

"You know, you really gotta stop acting like you're invincible."

You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever, come on, let's go. Can't have any fun if they're around."

You left without a second thought. Error following behind you.

"Well, that was a waste of time."

You flopped onto the couch in the living room that everyone on the castle shared.

"That's the truth. You're welcome by the way."

"Hmph! I was doing fine, I had it under control."

"Ha, keep telling yourself that."

You shifted so you were laying on your back, both to look at him and so he couldn't sit down.

The movement caused a sharp pain on your arm. Typically any wounds healed themselves, one the perks of corruption.

However, Dream's arrows are made of pure positivity, which are the few things that can leave lasting damage on you.

"See. This is why you shouldn't take them all on at once."

"Shut up and help me."

He did as you demanded and returned with bandages and some disinfectant. The kind that burns however.