Swapfell Sans x Abandoned Reader

Requested by 2020sucksagain. Hun, I know I took for-freaking-ever and I'm so sorry about that. Hopefully you like it.

"H-hello, is anyone here," you asked as you made your way through the ruins, looking for someone, anyone.

"Yes, who is there," you heard a voice respond from around a corner. You ran over to the voice to find a tall goat monster, you knew you probably should've gotten away while you could but he didn't look like he wanted to hurt you so you stayed put.

"Oh how did you end up here my child," he asked leaning down slightly to check you for visible injuries.

"I tripped I think, but can you help me, please," you asked, you were lost, scared and just needed someone you felt like you could trust, which at the moment, for some reason, was the goat monster.

"Of course my dear, follow me," he said grabbing your hand and leading you to a house like part of the ruins.

After he gave you a small tour you and him sat in his living room, allowing the two of you to introduce yourselves.

"So you say you tripped," he, who you now know is named Asgore asked. "I think so, but I can't be sure. No one seemed to notice I was gone so I guess it was an accident," you explained, your expression saddened thinking back on your 'friends' who didn't seem to notice you were gone.

"So you weren't alone," he asked. "No sir, but I'm not surprised they didn't notice, I've always kinda been in the background to them," you answered.

"Then why stick with them," he asked again. "Well, hate being alone, I feel alot more safe and happy when I'm with someone. I guess I was with them so I wouldn't be by myself."

"I see, honestly you're probably better off without them," he said, you nodded knowing he was right.

"So, how big is the Underground," you asked. "That's not important my child, besides you're safer here," he answered.

"I mean, yeah I'm sure of that but eventually I need to get back to the surface," you responded getting a look of mixed feelings from him.

"Very well, I know you'd just be unhappy stuck here, let me show you to the ruin doors," he said standing up and leading you downstairs.

"Once you leave, you can't come back. It was nice to meet you Y/n," he said as you walked out into the snow and closing the door.

Leaving you alone, cold and somewhere where you had no clue what was out there, ready to attack you.

You made your way carefully down a dirt path through the woods, hoping to find another monster, hopefully one kinda like Asgore.

"Human!"

You looked in front of you to see a shortish skeleton standing as tall as his heeled boots were able.

"U-um...yes," you said shyly, not really sure about how you're supposed to handle this situation.

"Hah, finally. Now you're coming with me," he yelled as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you behind him.

"Whoa, h-hey watch it, humans aren't that durable," you said trying to yank your arm from his grip and failing.

"Stop struggling human, it won't help," he barked as he continued roughly dragging you.

You knew fighting back wasn't gonna help, he was a lot stronger than he looked.

He eventually dragged you to a shed, threw you inside and locked the door.

"Don't worry human, you won't be in there long. Tomorrow you'll be going to the capital and the queen will deal with you," he said before you heard him walk away.