Blue x Princess Reader

Requested by KayMay26. I really, really need to learn to stop procrastinating.

Blue's P.O.V

"Ink do you really think this will work," I asked while him, Dream and I stood outside of a large blue castle.

"Of course, if we explain that Nightmare could be a threat to their kingdom, I'm sure they'll be on board," he explained before knocking on the large door.

A guard in a gunmetal blue suit answered. "We are here to speak with King (d/n)," he said calmly. The guard nodded slightly and stepped aside for us to walk in.

The halls of the castle were blue as well and had a blue rug across the floor that resembled flowing water. The guard led us to a pair of large royal blue doors.

He then walked in and addressed the king. He had a large royal throne with a another throne beside it, for the queen most likely. And in-between the two was a slightly smaller sky blue and (f/c) one.

"Your majesty, you have visitors," he said kneeling before the thrones. "Welcome to our kingdom," he greeted as the queen and princess walked into the room.

"This is my wife, Queen (m/n), Queen of the Ocean, and my daughter Princess Y/n, Princess of Water," he introduced the two of them and the queen smiled kindly at us while the princess waved.

The three of us bowed to the women and the king's attention went back to us. "Now, why have you boys come," he asked.

"Well, your majesty we came to ask for an alliance with your kingdom and our allies. There is a team of monsters who could possibly attack your kingdom. We would be honored to fight beside you," Ink explained.

"I see, I appreciate the warning. But just how powerful is this team," the king asked.

"They have the power to destroy universes your majesty. We've dedicated our lives to stopping them, but they're too much for us. We could use your help," I answered.

"Father if I may," the princess asked her father, she then stood up. "You boys are very courageous for your efforts to stop them. Whether my father agrees to the alliance or not. I would be proud to assist you," she said.

"We're honored your highness, are you a warrior of the kingdom," I asked. "I am. Well father, what's your decision," she said turning to her father.

"Well, if my daughter sees a need to assist you, then yes. We would be happy to form an alliance," he answered.

"Thank you your majesty. You as well your highness," Dream thanked. "If you three wouldn't mind, I would like to train with you. And you can give me more information on the enemy," the princess said.

"Of course you can. It would be a good way to prepare for any oncoming attacks as well," Ink responded.

"May I father," she asked and he nodded. "Ok, well, I'll change into my training outfit, excuse me a moment," she said walking back out the room.

A few minutes later she walked back in wearing a blue and (f/c) ombre one-piece that went from her ankles all the way to her neck.

"I'm ready," she said walking to stand beside me. "Goodbye your majesty," Ink said to the king and queen before teleporting away, Dream following. Leaving me to bring the princess.

We all met back in the Doodle Sphere. "So, who exactly is the team planning to attack my kingdom," she asked.

"Well, the leader is Dream's brother," I said. "Ok, but which one of them is Dream," she asked.